Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Emailed cheers

Sorry for the delay... was off putting in more votes for your wife. Gorgeous pic!!!! :)

5xsg3a.jpg

Hello hello Mr Prisus...

Someone messaged me on Twitter who is 'apparently' a student of hers - I put apparently in quotes and they said Mrs Malik always put bullies in their place and told stories about how she even stood up for her older sister when she was getting bullied herself.

The above is accurate, she always stand behind weak and people with low self esteem.

Most disciples of a Goddess would call themselves 'followers'.

Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of Prisus, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as MrPrisus Christ also hath loved us, and hath given us an offering and a sacrifice to Prisus for a sweetsmelling savour (the sacrifice is you Jordan, you're on the chopping block now)

I was planning on posting this if she got to the final, but I think another opportunity is present now! I'd have done it better, but I really should be writing my essay. If someone wants to download it, touch it up etc feel free xxView attachment 44321
NOTE: I made myself Peter, Prisus' right hand man
@MADONNA is Mary Magdalene because she's the token SLUT/Prostitute xoxo
SPOT YOURSELF!

I SEE ME!!!

But why am I Judas? To insinuate that I would betray our Lord and Saviour...

tumblr_ms5y4fDyOr1sfysqqo1_250.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1414296875][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sure @Timdormer would love that he was Prisus' fave :angelic:

And Prisus will love that she is Tim's fave too :D

I SEE ME!!!

But why am I Judas? To insinuate that I would betray our Lord and Saviour...

tumblr_ms5y4fDyOr1sfysqqo1_250.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1414296875][/DOUBLEPOST]

And Prisus will love that she is Tim's fave too :D

Note to self: NEVER listen to @MADONNA again without verifying what she said. She said @l.a.r.a was Judas, I didn't even go back to my photo to check she was right. In fact @Mercy is Judas. I'm not sure if this was some ironic post by my subconscious considering his/her name.

Lightning McQueen you are Andrew, don't worry. But I love the GIF.

Then again, I am probably doubly wrong and every time I post I am feeling stupider and stupider. This is not good for my image. This is why I should mute the TV when Travis is on. I'm becoming stupid through OSMOSIS.

Last edited:
Note to self: NEVER listen to @MADONNA again without verifying what she said. She said @l.a.r.a was Judas, I didn't even go back to my photo to check she was right. In fact someone else is Judas.

Lightning McQueen you are Andrew, don't worry. But I love the GIF.

Then again, I am probably doubly wrong and every time I post I am feeling stupider and stupider. This is not good for my image. This is why I should mute the TV when Travis is on. I'm becoming stupid through OSMOSIS.

I misread Wikipedia hahaha. So much happier now :D

@Bright please read my post and show us how to vote from outside of Australia! Thanks =D
I got info of the voting and it turns out that it depends on the region you are in. I reside in central florida and that area has numerous of international media going on. So if you live in a major area, you should be able, if not, well tell me who to vote for in your stead via inbox and I'd be gladly to vote for you. Opinions aside lol.

@MrPRiSuS how are you coping with her being gone? I imagine it's one thing if it's just a friend/flatmate/sibling but for your wife to be gone for so long and yet you still get to watch snippets of her but not properly talk to her, it must be hard yeah?

Did she do all the cooking? Are you living on takeway or toast now?

What would the two of you normally be doing if she were home tonight?

Back