Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Priya's got a burning ambition driving her - you can sort of feel it, and she makes no secret of it. She's been the breadwinner, the one who's had to work to succeed for both her family's sake and her own, ever since she was little and that's just a driving tennet of who she is.

Priya's early life at least was relatively tough, and due to that she's been shaped into a woman driven always to succeed (even at the cost of her own personal comfort or contentedness).

Prisus' intelligence will prove sharper and more suitable for the long run.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Lightning McQueen said:
I SEE ME!!!

But why am I Judas? To insinuate that I would betray our Lord and Saviour...

tumblr_ms5y4fDyOr1sfysqqo1_250.gif

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 3:14 PM ---

And Prisus will love that she is Tim's fave too :D
Note to self: NEVER listen to @@MADONNA again without verifying what she said. She said @@l.a.r.a was Judas, I didn't even go back to my photo to check she was right. In fact @@Mercy is Judas. I'm not sure if this was some ironic post by my subconscious considering his/her name.

Lightning McQueen you are Andrew, don't worry. But I love the GIF.

Then again, I am probably doubly wrong and every time I post I am feeling stupider and stupider. This is not good for my image. This is why I should mute the TV when Travis is on. I'm becoming stupid through OSMOSIS.

I misread Wikipedia hahaha. So much happier now :D

Yes but I am not :( I didn't understand that I was Judas :jawdrop: I am not :rage:

@MrPRiSuS how are you coping with her being gone? I imagine it's one thing if it's just a friend/flatmate/sibling but for your wife to be gone for so long and yet you still get to watch snippets of her but not properly talk to her, it must be hard yeah?

Did she do all the cooking? Are you living on takeway or toast now?

What would the two of you normally be doing if she were home tonight?

Well first when I saw her promo I was in a state of shock, I wasn't ready for it..I mean a day before her promo aired on TV I dropped her off at the airport and next day Posh Spice was on national television. Seriously it caught me off guard. Couldn't even sleep properly for few days, it was an adrenaline rush. It took couple of weeks for reality to settle in.

Yes its hard and I miss her like crazy. But I'm happy that she is doing good and settled in well.

Yes, she does the cooking, she is really good at it. But I also know how to cook but only healthy stuff. I'm a bit of health freak, so I rather do my own cooking then eat crap outside. Hey, look at it this way the money I save from eating out can go into voting for her.

What we will be doing tonight?

Things wo do every night....
2pynj7o.jpg

34paupx.jpg

Well first when I saw her promo I was in a state of shock, I wasn't ready for it..I mean a day before her promo aired on TV I dropped her off at the airport and next day Posh Spice was on national television. Seriously it caught me off guard. Couldn't even sleep properly for few days, it was an adrenaline rush. It took couple of weeks for reality to settle in.

Yes its hard and I miss her like crazy. But I'm happy that she is doing good and settled in well.

Yes, she does the cooking, she is really good at it. But I also know how to cook but only healthy stuff. I'm a bit of health freak, so I rather do my own cooking then eat crap outside. Hey, look at it this way the money I save from eating out can go into voting for her.

2pynj7o.jpg

34paupx.jpg
I'm going to quote @MADONNA

"Nnnnnnnnnn"

"SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"SCREAMING"

"The impact"[DOUBLEPOST=1414320719][/DOUBLEPOST]That guy is munging out that chick on the last gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

This is so crazy! Priya's husband is here! I am actually dying. @MrPRiSuS A few questions from me..
How many times do you vote for Priya during evictions?
Your fav housemate this season (excluding Prisus)
Now a request!
Could you please say something about Pristians at the next eviction show? That would be awesome!

Last edited:
Note to self: NEVER listen to @MADONNA again without verifying what she said. She said @l.a.r.a was Judas, I didn't even go back to my photo to check she was right. In fact @Mercy is Judas. I'm not sure if this was some ironic post by my subconscious considering his/her name.

Lightning McQueen you are Andrew, don't worry. But I love the GIF.

Then again, I am probably doubly wrong and every time I post I am feeling stupider and stupider. This is not good for my image. This is why I should mute the TV when Travis is on. I'm becoming stupid through OSMOSIS.
And you're French? Your English is better than Travis...he's still learning #MELANCOPY

2pynj7o.jpg

34paupx.jpg
OMG Bhushan learnt the GIFS with the quickness!
I think he's enjoying the full BB experience as much as Priya! LOLZZZZZ

Back