Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

YASSSS Street Fighter! Chun Pri :artist:

C8lEZvJ.jpg
Marry me, become my showmance NOW!

I wonder if they'll pay tribute to our Dear Leader Pri Yan Ka :artist::writing:

If they do that channel nine will basically be your stan.
That would be quite hilarious.

Is Bhushan watching us?

How don't you know? @Frankyfurt has the inside line on Priyanka's hubby.

YASSSS Street Fighter! Chun Pri :artist:

C8lEZvJ.jpg

This is quite fantastic.

There is something super sexy about this gif. Who is she?

What made priya want to go on big brother?
Was she nervous before going In?
As a kid it was her childhood dream to be on TV. She always wanted to venture in that direction, but it was tough when she was growing up. So I'm letting her follow her dreams.
Nervous? hell no.. She was extremely excited that she had this opportunity to make her dream come true. She wanted this all her life and I'm so proud of her that she is on it and doing really really well.

Yes, I'm finally here, you all been reciting and chanting Prisus. How can I not be here. I'm really overwhelmed to see the love for Prius here. Thank you Pristians.

i2dOHml7ybWDq.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1414199665][/DOUBLEPOST]
As a kid it was her childhood dream to be on TV. She always wanted to venture in that direction, but it was tough when she was growing up. So I'm letting her follow her dreams.
Nervous? hell no.. She was extremely excited that she had this opportunity to make her dream come true. She wanted this all her life and I'm so proud of her that she is on it and doing really really well.

Awesome :angelic:

She is doing so well.
Especially being first head of house with katie and being challenged by big brother with the money and the cafe (where meals were $200 each) I think they tried to give her the villain role but thankfully katie and lisa took over there

Back