Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

BTW whoever suggested the delete cookie method of voting on the Jump-In website does work. So I did it for Priya as HoH about 30 times until the "Your Power" page changed into the stupid intruder question that's now up.

I hope all the Pristians here has voted for Priya many many many times as well.
(I had time to waste today because I was sick and doing nothing anyway, but now I wish I had time to do it every other week as well.)

Attacking LOL? They obviously don't like one another but it goes both ways. David is one of Priya's main targets when she has her bitch sessions and she put him up for eviction last night.

But anyway this is a Priya appreciation thread so I'll let it go. She has beautiful eyelashes too lol :)
ok, not attacking but targeting her and yes it does work both ways which like i said it's a pity

BTW whoever suggested the delete cookie method of voting on the Jump-In website does work. So I did it for Priya as HoH about 30 times until the "Your Power" page changed into the stupid intruder question that's now up.
I wonder if all our voting for Prisus actually made her HoH. If it did have that big of an influence, it shows how little people are actually voting on their polls. In saying that, there was no better feeling than when Prisus was voted HoH.

I wonder if all our voting for Prisus actually made her HoH. If it did have that big of an influence, it shows how little people are actually voting on their polls. In saying that, there was no better feeling than when Prisus was voted HoH.
I hope her international fans keep voting because that's the only way they can help her if they can't cast to save votes.

OMG SLAAAAAAAYYYYY.

fLABEOU.gif

Last edited:
Back