Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

BOW to Dear Leader Pri Yan Ka :artist:

68KlYk0.jpg

I think I would've too. I definitely wouldn't have watched every night especially when it was after The Block and DEFINITELY not voting. Maybe I should've stayed away from here haha
Oh look I'm addicted to this place, it's sad really lol. But like you, tuning in every night would not have been on my list of things to do. I think the excitement is in interacting with the brilliant minds of the people on here. The conspiracies, the rants, the dramas, the devotion.... all of it! But financially I didn't think I was going to be so invested haha, well throw that one away.

The filthy Imperyleoists seek nothing but destruction of the P'Riyan people.

The outstanding literary and military power of North P'Riya will drive the Imperyleoist dogs back to the Gold Coast under the revolutionary and privine leadership of Pri Yan Ka.

To the glory and reunification of the P'Riyan peninsula!

SMS "PRIYA" to 199 55 999 for a crushing victory.

Guys, I'm actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for Prizus so much so that I'm seriously considering joining her stans in supporting her purely out of pity.

The way she was trying to ingratiate herself with Skye in last night's ep was a little sad, poor girl has run out of allies and is now in there all by her lonesome doing her best to become buddy buddy with the current run away favourite.

Something that ironically both she and Leo are accusing each other of doing, how cute. I can smell their desperation from miles away. :giggle:

It almost broke my heart seeing her trying to fit in with the cool kids, almost. I'm sure Skye will take her under her wing and show her the unconditional intoxicating love and compassion of true deity. ;)

Haven't Skye and Priya been friends for a while tho?
She's playing a long con, perhaps? It's not like Skye being the fave is something recent, it's been obvious for a few weeks now.

Anyway I cringed when I saw Priya copying Skye's mannerism it came off as very insincere, forced and fake. It's very clear that that is not who she really is as a person and we all know why she's going out of her way to hang around Skye.

She's playing a long con, perhaps? It's not like Skye being the fave is something recent, it's been obvious for a few weeks now.

Anyway I cringed when I saw Priya copying Skye's mannerism it came off as very insincere, forced and fake. It's very clear that that is not who she really is as a person and we all know why she's going out of her way to hang around Skye.
According to a few whingers there are 52 other threads about Priya on here so surely you can find a more appropriate place to go slobber than in her APPRECIATION thread. :)

smokey-shoo.gif

Guys, I'm actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for Prizus so much so that I'm seriously considering joining her stans in supporting her purely out of pity.

The way she was trying to ingratiate herself with Skye in last night's ep was a little sad, poor girl has run out of allies and is now in there all by her lonesome doing her best to become buddy buddy with the current run away favourite.

Something that ironically both she and Leo are accusing each other of doing, how cute. I can smell their desperation from miles away. :giggle:

It almost broke my heart seeing her trying to fit in with the cool kids, almost. I'm sure Skye will take her under her wing and show her the unconditional intoxicating love and compassion of true deity. ;)

QcjxJ.gif

If only Priya and David were mates on the show. It's getting harder to continue liking David if he keeps attacking Priya.

Attacking LOL? They obviously don't like one another but it goes both ways. David is one of Priya's main targets when she has her bitch sessions and she put him up for eviction last night.

But anyway this is a Priya appreciation thread so I'll let it go. She has beautiful eyelashes too lol :)

Back