Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

haha look what someone made

team bbau booty ‏@sxssley 4h4 hours ago
save the crowns #LeoBBAU #PriyaBBAU #SkyeBBAU

B0oFbhsCMAAB6ip.jpg

For how long has Priya had a halo above her head below the Behind Big Brother banner? First time I've noticed

I'm pretty sure this guy has a lot of fake followers and automated retweeters though. I think you can buy those sorts of things.
Yeah looking through he does. That's ok... I'll just keep tricking myself into thinking he's an international phenomenon haha.

She is ALWAYS slaying social media, she is one of the most consistently talked about housemates online.

Haters stay hating :thumbsup:
It's so funny how the haters think what she did with the super power is dumb >.>
Bitch what the fuck are you watching? It was so brilliant even Tim Dormer didn't get it...

It's so funny how the haters think what she did with the super power is dumb >.>
Bitch what the fuck are you watching? It was so brilliant even Tim Dormer didn't get it...
Scary thing is that viewers even had the perk of seeing the ladder before she went in. Math clearly isn't the strong suit for some.

The david fans are crazier than us. They talk about how beautiful his eye lashes are

*Ahem* I take great offence to this post! So David's fans are crazier than Priya's, so that means you are saying Priya's fans are crazy... So being a fan of both David and Priya means that I'm DOUBLE crazy! so crazy x2!? I'll have you know while admiring David's eyelashes and Priya's seductive blinks... Yeah okay, I might be a little crazy ;) :p :D

All the Apriyists are coming out of the woodwork tonight it seems. Even worse than the apriyists though, are the anti-priyists and the Succubists. Stay strong in the faith, my brothers and sisters and we will weather these hostilities and aid Prisus in bringing about her divine plan.

Just remember my friends, they grow agitated as the love and light of Prisus expands to fill the dark holes in which their souls fester and atrophy with hate. The time of trial and tribulation is surely drawing near, they have seen so much that has been prophesied in the scripture come to fruition, and it fills them with FEAR. The time of the Succubus is drawing to a close. Prisus will rise at the dawning of the new age.

Whilst the Apriyists will toss and turn as their foolish pride fights their soul's innermost desire to love and know Prisus, we will Sleep well tonight knowing that Prisus is smiling upon us for our faith, love and devotion. Recall what Prisus taught us in the Priyatitudes, my friends:
"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the Queendom of Priyadise. Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in Priyadise is great; for in the same way they persecuted the priyphets who were before you.
Prisus 5:10-11

We will meet these attacks with nothing but true Pristian priymility and love for all Priykind.
I swear, Mercy, you have to be the best thing about fan bases this year! I'm genuinely enthralled by your posts, creative and clever (and those don't get it- all in fun)

Back