Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

@PrisusChrist eviction tweets

YFZTrrY.jpg

I4CeCba.jpg
....The red bow is a nice touch!! :hilarious:... @Mercy @MADONNA..... Our almighty KING BHUSHAN must present to our HOLY MOTHER the book of PRISUS ..complete with artwork....upon her TRIUMPHANT win.....

...what a filthy bad-mannered obnoxious and arrogant little shitball Ryan is!... the way that he dismissed Big Brother when he was upped by him was so contemptuous of him... vote the dirty little grub out I say!... what an awful person he is!... and well done Big Brother with the 'what is your next pick' quip!... very funny indeed!... cheers.

vOa4iX.gif

How about a gif of the ugly face Katie made when shown her fight with Skye? I'm so surprised she did that on camera in front of an audience.
I think that gif could be a great meme, but not that many people would recognize Katie.

...what a filthy bad-mannered obnoxious and arrogant little shitball Ryan is!... the way that he dismissed Big Brother when he was upped by him was so contemptuous of him... vote the dirty little grub out I say!... what an awful person he is!... and well done Big Brother with the 'what is your next pick' quip!... very funny indeed!... cheers.

Steggles is such a filthy weasel... I could not imagine having to eat anything he prepared in the kitchen - ewwww

Wonder if he washes his hands after potty ??

Nice capture Sticky :p

vOa4iX.gif
Bloody dirty bastard. At least Skye doesn't pick her boogers and inspects it (well that I know of :tongue:). :yuck:@ Ryan

Lol good job as always Mr S.:thumbsup:

I was wondering if anyone can take the hm banner on top of this forum with all the hms, and place a halo around Priya?

I just noticed, she already has one. ;)

How about a gif of the ugly face Katie made when shown her fight with Skye? I'm so surprised she did that on camera in front of an audience.
I think that gif could be a great meme, but not that many people would recognize Katie.

I was thinking that about the 'N. O. Full stop' one of Skye, that it has broader potential, it's just that hardly anyone knows who she is.

Back