Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

PRISTIANS!

Do not be deceived by the presence of the succubus among the nominees.

Do not assume Prisus is safe!

Vote to save! Vote to sanctify!

We must vote moderately, but persistently!

We have been witness to the OMNISCIENCE of almighty Prisus on this night, and we now must testify! Save! Spread the good news!

Seriously though... watching it back, I'm fucking impressed with how she used that power, no points were wasted.

Forgive me for being stupid and not noticing earlier but is it just me or does Priya have a halo over her head? Look top of forums.

Yeah @kappuccino it's a halo. It was put up either last night or the night before.

Jump-In recognising...

"Priya's Brilliant Power Play but she couldn't manage to save herself!"

resizer.aspx

Power Player Priya Decides Noms is Good for the Gander

06bfa2841fe74f009c37cea0ca71cc4a.ashx

f41324e9a108463cadafd04130762de1.ashx

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-46/gallery/nominations/

All the Apriyists are coming out of the woodwork tonight it seems. Even worse than the apriyists though, are the anti-priyists and the Succubists. Stay strong in the faith, my brothers and sisters and we will weather these hostilities and aid Prisus in bringing about her divine plan.

Just remember my friends, they grow agitated as the love and light of Prisus expands to fill the dark holes in which their souls fester and atrophy with hate. The time of trial and tribulation is surely drawing near, they have seen so much that has been prophesied in the scripture come to fruition, and it fills them with FEAR. The time of the Succubus is drawing to a close. Prisus will rise at the dawning of the new age.

Whilst the Apriyists will toss and turn as their foolish pride fights their soul's innermost desire to love and know Prisus, we will Sleep well tonight knowing that Prisus is smiling upon us for our faith, love and devotion. Recall what Prisus taught us in the Priyatitudes, my friends:
"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the Queendom of Priyadise. Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in Priyadise is great; for in the same way they persecuted the priyphets who were before you.
Prisus 5:10-11

We will meet these attacks with nothing but true Pristian priymility and love for all Priykind.

Wow, even Ch 9 Twitter has revealed its Pristianity.

Wait a minute... Mumbai!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Dotdotdot MmHmm ‏@dotdotdothmm 3h3 hours ago
Thank god for #PriyaBBAU. #StrategyPriya > all other players. #BBAU

Big Brother ‏@BBAU9 3h3 hours ago
@dotdotdothmm Do you think she will be safe from Eviction? #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

Chris Henderson ‏@chrishendersonv 3h3 hours ago
@BBAU9 @dotdotdothmm yes! Priya is amazing #bbau

Big Brother ‏@BBAU9 3h3 hours ago
@chrishendersonv We hope you're right! #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

Back