Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

love her adult way of thinking and analyzing, very lacking in the recent years, but please do cut down on the SSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss

Maybe this is because I've seen sooooo many beautiful Indian women, but to me, she's just okay looking. It's really just her nose that bothers me, lol. But that aside, I love how strong she is. I do think she was a bit snappy at the very beginning, probably because Katie was just being annoying. They were both so annoying during the whole money situation.

Priya quite clearly comes from a very different background from the rest of them, and I don't mean ethnically. I mean she's obviously had to work very hard for her life, just based on how she views money, how serious she can be, etc. I can't wait to see this "comedian" side of her step out though. I bet she's really funny when she isn't being so formal.

Maybe this is because I've seen sooooo many beautiful Indian women, but to me, she's just okay looking. It's really just her nose that bothers me, lol. But that aside, I love how strong she is. I do think she was a bit snappy at the very beginning, probably because Katie was just being annoying. They were both so annoying during the whole money situation.

Priya quite clearly comes from a very different background from the rest of them, and I don't mean ethnically. I mean she's obviously had to work very hard for her life, just based on how she views money, how serious she can be, etc. I can't wait to see this "comedian" side of her step out though. I bet she's really funny when she isn't being so formal.

Katie: (commenting on Gemma's hair) "That's a very high bun." Priya: "It is. She obviously needs the height." #LovingThePriyaOneLiners

When entering the Big Brother house when Katie didn't hold the door for Priya after opening, Priya: "So much for picking you."
LovingThePriyaOneLiners

Katie: (commenting on Gemma's hair) "That's a very high bun." Priya: "It is. She obviously needs the height." #LovingThePriyaOneLiners

When entering the Big Brother house when Katie didn't hold the door for Priya after opening, Priya: "So much for picking you."
LovingThePriyaOneLiners

OMG SLAAAAAAAYYYYY.

fLABEOU.gif

The SCRIPTURE is REAL.

You are right...there are women much more beautiful than Priya...We have ex-Miss World Aishwarya Rai, one of the most beautiful women in the world! But the thing is Priya is not just about looks, she has so much more than that...Shes not a model...nor was Tim... She is a strategic player....but i love her eyes and hair!

As for her background, as per the BB website, she has faced a lot of financial problems since she was young... she had to take up full time job when she was 18, which is quiet uncommon for most Indian kids (except for very poor families)...And her undergrad college is one of the best in country, and she did her degree in Eng Hons so that is why her hold on language is quiet good! But I think she has seriously faced a lot of financial issues and probably that is why she is so particular about money!

You are right...there are women much more beautiful than Priya...We have ex-Miss World Aishwarya Rai, one of the most beautiful women in the world! But the thing is Priya is not just about looks, she has so much more than that...Shes not a model...nor was Tim... She is a strategic player....but i love her eyes and hair!

As for her background, as per the BB website, she has faced a lot of financial problems since she was young... she had to take up full time job when she was 18, which is quiet uncommon for most Indian kids (except for very poor families)...And her undergrad college is one of the best in country, and she did her degree in Eng Hons so that is why her hold on language is quiet good! But I think she has seriously faced a lot of financial issues and probably that is why she is so particular about money!

I've never been faced with a more PERFECT ASSESSMENT of The Living God.

tumblr_mkhwvxrr0w1rnytu7o4_500.gif

Clearly strong, smart and independent women like Priya scare bogan douche bags like him. Take no notice of this dickhead.

Im sure he must be one of the guys also making racist comments on Aboriginals, the original residents of Australia... I dont hate/dislike the settlers either...But i do feel sad for such racist people... This won't really take them anywhere

Im sure he must be one of the guys also making racist comments on Aboriginals, the original residents of Australia... I dont hate/dislike the settlers either...But i do feel sad for such racist people... This won't really take them anywhere
Would not put it past him tbh.

Anyway...... hopefully Priya is featured more in tonight episode.

Would not put it past him tbh.

Anyway...... hopefully Priya is featured more in tonight episode.

I hope so too...it seems like they are deliberately trying to not show her...Anyways, I hope this pair stuff ends soon...I wanna see Priya playing alone...Katie spoils her strategy... And if it came to others for picking one of the two they will pick Katie and throw away Priya...And so Priya will b out in the second week! Dont know how evictions are gonna happen!

Back