Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

resizer.aspx

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-32/lone-wolf/

Sublime!

I think priya is the best female in the house

Although, I do think she needs to change tack a little to maintain support. She seems to be blending into the background. probably due to not connecting strongly with other housemates. I think she needs to be more confrontational in order to get more air time

Great episode for Priya tonight. The reason i love her in the house is she brings perspective to the dynamics and how things really are in there. She is playing the game as if she was a viewer in the house. For example the breadcrumbs of information she drops to housemates. As a viewer there are many times I want to scream something to a housemate to let them know they are being played or simply oblivious. Priya does that in there. As if she is aware what the viewers would want to do and I love that. The best part of any drama in the house is the anecdote Priya delivers reflectively in the DR at the end. They are usually spot-on because she reads everyone well.
Wont lie i was a bit off her the past week but that may have just been her not being up for nominations and Leo throwing a spanner in the works (in a good way) for me. But Im back on the Priya boat.

That whole bit about being a lone wolf sealed it for me. She is definitely a contender and I want to see her make it all the way.

She's smart. So smart. Smarter than I ever gave her credit for. She knows exactly what to say.

I do feel like I agree with her bit about being a lone wolf, because she sort of is. Her and Jason have a good friendship, though.

Not being shady but is Jason really a good friend? He's also a bit of a lone wolf too. Popular with most but belongs to no one.

Bhutan is a neighbouring country of India:facepalm::hilarious::roflmao:
Her hubby's name is Bhushan... its kind of old Indian name

Oh BHUSHAN.

Husband and favourite follower of Prisus Christ.[DOUBLEPOST=1412919097][/DOUBLEPOST]

GODDESS[DOUBLEPOST=1412919136][/DOUBLEPOST]
@MADONNA can you make a new pic. Like a lone wolf American Indian full moon type of pic

:smuggrin:

Please lol

LOL

Back