Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Prisus is going to be safe this week, she's has the Tim style support this year. I think the fact that everyone originally hated her works in her favour, because people then realise they were wrong the whole time and jump on the Prisus train.

Really? Priya was one of the most liked since day one (at least - on this forum)

.......or David.

no t no shade gurl. X

tumblr_mwlpqdHZqA1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I didn't like Priya from day 1. I wanted to, but then she was a bit odd the first few days, and I think Katie just brought out the worst in her. Ever since she got to separate, things have been great for her.. and I've noticed how much more comfortable she is in the house now! Love her and want her to win the whole thing, tbh.

All I asked for was a break for one week because I suspect I'll be the only person voting to save Leo when he's up next week so I'll have to go hard.

But noooooooooo. Stupid bitch couldn't even figure out what to do to save her little buddy Travis. And people were trying to convince me this knucklehead is smart?!

RIP Mr Butterface.

Cat may be books smarts, but she has absolutely 0 intelligence when it comes to people/socializing etc. Or, maybe she's an evil genius (with the whole Lawson thing) and is doing a great job at covering that up. Regardless, I can't wait for her to leave.

Back