Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

CATPHOMET/sCAT/THE SUCCUBUS HAS OFFICIALLY EMERGED AS THE NEW GREAT EVIL IN THIS WORLD! Perhaps she has been the great evil all along, and Lisafer was just a red herring sent by CATPHOMET to distract all faithful pristians from the REAL ENEMY.

She thinks Prisus just speaks for the sake of speaking?

Still not as bad as seducing taken men just for the sake of seducing.

OH PRISUS, DELIVER US!

Last edited:
resizer.aspx

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-32/lone-wolf/

I think there may be something to the deity theory after all.

CATPHOMET/sCAT/THE SUCCUBUS HAS OFFICIALLY EMERGED AS THE NEW GREAT EVIL IN THIS WORLD! Perhaps she has been the great evil all along, and Lisafer was just a red herring sent by CATPHOMET to distract all faithful pristians from the REAL ENEMY.

She thinks Prisus just speaks for the sake of speaking?

Still not as bad as seducing taken men just for the sake of seducing.

OH PRISUS, DELIVER US!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world she didn't exist.... But we know BETTER!

Great episode for Priya tonight. The reason i love her in the house is she brings perspective to the dynamics and how things really are in there. She is playing the game as if she was a viewer in the house. For example the breadcrumbs of information she drops to housemates. As a viewer there are many times I want to scream something to a housemate to let them know they are being played or simply oblivious. Priya does that in there. As if she is aware what the viewers would want to do and I love that. The best part of any drama in the house is the anecdote Priya delivers reflectively in the DR at the end. They are usually spot-on because she reads everyone well.
Wont lie i was a bit off her the past week but that may have just been her not being up for nominations and Leo throwing a spanner in the works (in a good way) for me. But Im back on the Priya boat.

That whole bit about being a lone wolf sealed it for me. She is definitely a contender and I want to see her make it all the way.

Priya is by far the best HM - articulate, intelligent, thoughtful, speaks her mind, feels for others. Let's get convertin' these non-believers, sisters!

Back