Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I hope my fellow Pristians have not been neglecting their most sacred duty in performing daily devotionals to the blessed Mother. Prisus needs all the PRIYERS she can get this week. We must not become complacent and lazy, for idle hands are the SUCCUBUS' playthings.

Remember it is our GOOD WORKS that will earn us eternal life in PRIYADISE with the blessed mother. We may have to sacrifice meals, shelter or medicine for our loved ones to fund our good works, but Prisus smiles upon those who willingly give up the spoils of this world to follow her. We must trust in her ways and work proactively to bring about her divine plan.

OH PRISUS! WE GLORIFY THEE WITH OUR SACRIFICE! MAY THIS BURNT OFFERING OF MONEY BE PLEASING TO YOU!

View attachment 43330
WE MUST SACRIFICE. WE MUST SAVE.

PREACH TO THE PRESSED SIS XOXOXOXOXOXO

PRIYALUJAH!

I've finished putting in all of my Prisus votes now so hopefully we've kept her safe again this week and she gets a break next week as I need to focus on saving Leo. I don't want to be stuck splitting votes between the two.

Now that some of the riffraff has cleared out of the house it's nice she's finally getting the airtime she deserves. She looked like an angel in that white dress tonight. Most beautiful woman in the house BY FAR.

Wasn't she beautiful tonight gurls?

Beautiful in more than just her FLAWLESS and IMMACULATE countenance. Demonstrating her divine Priyrity and Love to all those so blessed to be in her presence, resisting the mental attacks of the succubus, bestowing the lessers with her wisdom and teaching. Nurturing and soothing Skye with her warm embrace. HOW LUCKY WAS SKYE to feel the loving embrace of the blessed Mother? So many of these housemates simply cannot see how blessed they are to have Prisus walk with them, because their thoughts have been corrupted and tainted by the wicked SUCCUBUS. We must priy extra hard for their conversion, and for the defeat of the succubus once and for all.

Beautiful in more than just her FLAWLESS and IMMACULATE countenance. Demonstrating her divine Priyrity and Love to all those so blessed to be in her presence, resisting the mental attacks of the succubus, bestowing the lessers with her wisdom and teaching. Nurturing and soothing Skye with her warm embrace. HOW LUCKY WAS SKYE to feel the loving embrace of the blessed Mother? So many of these housemates simply cannot see how blessed they are to have Prisus walk with them, because their thoughts have been corrupted and tainted by the wicked SUCCUBUS. We must priy extra hard for their conversion, and for the defeat of the succubus once and for all.

Hilarious :hilarious::hilarious:

My daughter (nearly 5) is really into drawing at the moment and always asking me what id like a pic of. Tomorrow I'll show her prisus and I'll post it here. Should be good for a laugh

Dont forget to MAKE IT RAIN on Priya guys

tumblr_mx2f4s3pXz1siosiko1_400.gif

Comes across as quite an intelligent,observant woman. Seems to be quite the neutering and definitely has that whole "she'd be such a good mother" vibe. A little too quiet though I'd have to say. I want to see her become a bit more active in the social scene.

okay slightly overkill with the love for Priya but she does have many great qualities that not all women have. No doubt.

Back