Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I wanted more Priya in the treehouse, this is what I want to hear. Her sound conviction leaves no doubt she is not one to follow, but to be heard and followed. She was on the ball mark with Ryan. She is the only one who is strategically smart enough to be aware of what is going on, she isn't distracted by petty bs. Skye knows Priya is perceptive and has a well read on the hms, that is why she chose Priya. If Priya leaves there is no one else that carries these qualities in the house. I'm not saying the other hms are dumb, that is not what I mean, but they are just not Priya.

I've also sent my last round of votes to Priya.

I wanted more Priya in the treehouse, this is what I want to hear. Her sound conviction leaves no doubt she is not one to follow, but to be heard and followed. She was on the ball mark with Ryan. She is the only one who is strategically smart enough to be aware of what is going on, she isn't distracted by petty bs. Skye knows Priya is perceptive and has a well read on the hms, that is why she chose Priya. If Priya leaves there is no one else that carries these qualities in the house. I'm not saying the other hms are dumb, that is not what I mean, but they are just not Priya.

I've also sent my last round of votes to Priya.

Exactly :) That's so true[DOUBLEPOST=1413274655][/DOUBLEPOST]
CH.

Excommunicated!

I like shopping far too much :joyful:

773527-24b2ccc8-3942-11e4-8c2d-d7bb5a31a70d.jpg

Bow before Prizus' slayer you heathens. Repent and all shall be forgiven. :pompus:

Back