Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

PRAISE PRISUS

iYDCUnBcZpGBo.gif

There was a reason they introduced us to her first, and engineered it for her to become the first power housemate, I think. They knew this girl was going to play the game as hard as Tim, and from what I saw at the end of tonight's show, I'm liking the way she's going to go about it.

I do love a good villain, as in somebody who can be villainous in the context of playing the game, but doesn't get personal or nasty for the sake of it. I think Priya could be exactly that.

If she can keep it up, she'll go far.

I agree, I think she is going to be interesting to watch. I really hope that she can talk the other one into accepting the $10,000 that will be so good.
I might be wrong but Katie does want the money too, but doesn't want the consequence of being disliked by the public. She will have the best of both world. The money and not the blame.

Last edited:
She seemed selfish. She wants the money. Not a good call.

Or at least, the viewers wouldn't feel sorry for her much and they'd end up not saving her.

They are not on summer camp, you know the rest of them would throw each other to the dogs for a leg up.

At lease PRISUS can secure something of value for herself and Katie when its all over.

She's not selfish she's just not an idiot.
It's 10,000 and she's known these people 5 minutes.
I know. I was speaking on behalf of how the viewers might interpret her actions. They'd be like "oh, she's selfish...she took the money...vote her out, she kinda won something"...

I know. I was speaking on behalf of how the viewers might interpret her actions. They'd be like "oh, she's selfish...she took the money...vote her out, she kinda won something"...
Yes maybe some innocent souls lol but that's a lot of money, especially considering she's a low chance at winning.

Back