Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #1 - 31/08 - Posh Spice / Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me.... Or is this year Big Brother just really.. trying it's best to please the audience of THIS site!
Like they seem to be trying really hard to get all of the rumors/spoilers and anything and everything that has being or going to be discussed on here.. out into the open.
I know in the previous couple of years, they have done this kinda thing..
But this year, they just seem to be pushing all the "exclusives" and "sneak peaks as much as they can, like they are covering all basis.
Big brother is definitely not the show it used to be.

I liked.. not knowing who the potential housemates are until at least the night before the launch show.. or on launch.
.. Either this site got wind of who someone might be the night before.. or I would go to launch to see them and help leak the updates back.
Now.. it's like, what's the point. Nine will have already released bios on housemates and given all the exclusives.

Some how or another theres going to be enough hate and wanna be one next door girl. If they going to be good housemates.. please don't show us how dodgy most aussies may be for big brother australia. Yet along in 2001 we had great housemates non of that sillyness.. apart from sarra marrie with her sleep walking to the kitchen frying fish sticks.

Is it me.... Or is this year Big Brother just really.. trying it's best to please the audience of THIS site!
Like they seem to be trying really hard to get all of the rumors/spoilers and anything and everything that has being or going to be discussed on here.. out into the open.
I know in the previous couple of years, they have done this kinda thing..
But this year, they just seem to be pushing all the "exclusives" and "sneak peaks as much as they can, like they are covering all basis.
Big brother is definitely not the show it used to be.

I liked.. not knowing who the potential housemates are until at least the night before the launch show.. or on launch.
.. Either this site got wind of who someone might be the night before.. or I would go to launch to see them and help leak the updates back.
Now.. it's like, what's the point. Nine will have already released bios on housemates and given all the exclusives.

It kind of feels like the build up to a new sitcom... introduce the cast and drum up anticipation

Big Brother social accounts posted the "ultimate power" ad just moments after it aired. Assuming it'll be the same with any housemate ads tonight there is probably no need to sit through The Block if you really don't want to.

I wonder if the producers will be smart enough to delete the housemates star now profile before we find it this year instead of waiting 5 minutes after we have posted it all over Behind Big Brother:biggrin:

I wonder if the producers will be smart enough to delete the housemates star now profile before we find it this year instead of waiting 5 minutes after we have posted it all over Behind Big Brother:biggrin:
everybody make sure you've got your search engines revved up and ready to go!

The housemate video packages last year introduced housemates as characters instead of housemates, so hopefully they've fixed that this year. Last year's were ludicrous.

The housemate video packages last year introduced housemates as characters instead of housemates, so hopefully they've fixed that this year. Last year's were ludicrous.

Agreed. This is a 'reality/fly-on-the-wall' show, they're real people, not 2-dimensional characters.

Reactions: Sly
G'day everyone!
Hope everyone is well. I haven't posted for a while since I got to stage 3 of the audition process.. i come back now because i may have stumbled across some insider housemate info about one of the housemates going into the house.
How do I know? because I sat next to him during the audition process. Am I able to tell more? or is it best to keep quiet?

ast night we confirmed the Housemates are in Lockdown and then we went and did some spying. Now you know when they will be on our screens, here’s some insight into what they might be like. Here’s what we overheard in Lockdown!

“I look like a princess but I act like a pirate!”

“For some reason no one ever hears my name when I say it; I'll have to repeat it like a thousand times...”

“If someone walks up to me and they say, ‘This is how this is meant to be cooked,’ and I know best then I’ll definitely say, ‘No, that's not how it's meant to be cooked, that's how you like to cook it.’”

“I think I will be a Housemate who makes her presence felt, and her absence felt more.”

“I was a very ugly child so I had to develop a personality at a young age.”

“I have often been stopped and asked if I was Toby Maguire.”

“I don’t take crap from anyone. Not even the slimmest form of crap.”

“I'll cry at the drop of a hat. Whether it's a good movie or someone else is crying, I'll just start bawling my eyes out.”

“I don't settle for second place. I like to be top of the pile. I'm not the intermediate, and I'm not the bottom. I'm up the top.”

“Some people think that life’s easier if you’re more attractive… You have to prove yourself a little harder.”

“The ocean is such a raw power... You always get a sense of how small you are on this planet when you're in the ocean.”

Did you notice that there was only eleven housemate quotes?

Does that mean the are only 11 housemates?

Or are the others unquotable or not worth quoting?

If someone can upload it onto this thread that would be awesome!

Pawlini, how do you know this? You really are the new goon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back