Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Good on her for sticking up for herself.
It was sorted pretty quickly because of it.

She had every right to be upset, David tried to make a fool out of her and it's what he's doing to all the housemates .

I'm finally understanding Skye's comment about him having a big head.
He thinks he runs the place.

I'm just praying for a Ryan v david blow up

I was uncomfortable too. Not easy seeing my faves on opposing ends :( Makes it worse when I don't want to defend one and tear down the other too.

Same here, the past couple of weeks especially.

Today made it VERY easy for me to decide which one is superior in my mind.

I don't even BOTHER checking the David thread any more because none of them can seem to take Her name out of their mouths.

I'll still stan for David but he is SLIDING.

I think the main reason why I'm not a fan of david is because of his fans lol

They are awful to priya on here , even coming in this thread to add their two cents then fuck back off again

In that situation David came across as the bullied victim relishing in that someone else was getting picked on for a change. Not a good look.

But Priya owned the situation and dealt with it in a dignified manner. Some people can't deal with mature confrontations like Travis and his ilk, but Richard really took it well and it earned my respect.

The David fans are much like the Tim fans from last year - very in your face, and nasty to anyone with an opposing point of view.

Same here, the past couple of weeks especially.

Today made it VERY easy for me to decide which one is superior in my mind.

I don't even BOTHER checking the David thread any more because none of them can seem to take Her name out of their mouths.

I'll still stan for David but he is SLIDING.
I know what you mean, I'm trying to be careful with what I like in this and the other thread. I stan for both but wont stan for the tearing down of one over the other, so it's hard. Especially because I'm one of those dickhead "likers" who will like post after post for the smallest things lol. I am growing more uncomfortable at not wanting to offend anyone too because they may be a David or Priya stan when all I want to do is acknowledge the actual situation and not as a way to go against one of them even though it will look that way... Oh for goodness sake! I'm talking in fucking code now because of it!

Just to say it! I'm not against David because I don't think he was intending to be malicious, but Priya was not laughing about it so therefore she had every right to react and however she wanted to, she was the one being poked fun at. So I'm not against David, but the situation was not a good one. So I don't see why Priya is being given the 'she over reacted' bs. I needed to say that I think. You can be a stan and still be objective right lol.

BTW, this kind of reminds me of that thread you started and I was being a bitch (though I didn't realize it at the time) where I was having goes at Mikk to banter back with you- I was David in that :redface:. Not cool at all. and that's my point. you may not realize you have gone too far, but you should still consider the other person if they were upset, and get over your own reasonings.

BTW, this kind of reminds me of that thread you started and I was being a bitch (though I didn't realize it at the time) where I was having goes at Mikk to banter back with you- I was David in that :redface:. Not cool at all. and that's my point. you may not realize you have gone too far, but you should still consider the other person if they were upset, and get over your own reasonings.

Sis, I did not take ANY of that thread seriously, although CLEARLY others did... which just made it all the more entertaining.

You know it was all just a joke!

Back