Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Seems from the spoilers in the DS thread that Priya will be finally getting some decent airtime tonight. Fingers crossed it works in her favour!

I actually thought when she got put in the sanctuary it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, because it's only the other h/m's who wouldn't be seeing them, we would - and there are fewer in there to share air time.

I actually thought when she got put in the sanctuary it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, because it's only the other h/m's who wouldn't be seeing them, we would - and there are fewer in there to share air time.
Yeah that's what a few of us were saying last night... especially with Travis in there if it really is the Skye and Travis show this year. Better to be in the Sanctuary than to be lost amidst a sea of new HMs and zomg how will Aisha cope with being split from Travis in the main house. I only wish David were in there too.

All you Priya fans must be really excited...she'll be out of the BB House & on stage with Sonia if not next week then within the fortnight after. Hope you all enjoy her Eviction Show, it should be great :)

@MADONNA must be super excited !

All you Priya fans must be really excited...she'll be out of the BB House & on stage with Sonia if not next week then within the fortnight after. Hope you all enjoy her Eviction Show, it should be great :)

2lnbj7t.jpg

@GretelKruger @BBfan- @Lightning McQueen I used to be a Pristian. Praising Prisus & Pristianity but I've come to realise she is a false prophet. She is soooo boring. OMG it's painful watching her at times. She's too afraid to show Australia any real signs of a human in fear of being judged. Her novelty has worn off as last night's "Save" votes showed.

Talking as if that will be the end of Prisus on BBBA. If anything, it'll only RAMP UP the COVERAGE if only to PISS YOU OFF.

@GretelKruger @BBfan- @Lightning McQueen I used to be a Pristian. Praising Prisus & Pristianity but I've come to realise she is a false prophet. She is soooo boring. OMG it's painful watching her at times. She's too afraid to show Australia any real signs of a human in fear of being judged. Her novelty has worn off as last night's "Save" votes showed.

And then I some of the names in your signature...

eai4zR9.gif

Priya is not a novelty; she is a person. If you watch her, expecting her to be over the top and performing for the cameras 24/7, you will be disappointed and bored. But if you recognise that is a person who has a lot of good qualities, such as intelligence, kindness, and a good sense of humour, you will come to appreciate her and you'll see that she is not at all boring.

She's too afraid to show Australia any real signs of a human in fear of being judged. Her novelty has worn off as last night's "Save" votes showed

Did you not see botox lips Skye when others were saved before her.

Yep, Priya was shitting herself, but she seemed happy for the others.

And no, I am not a Priya lover, as others will agree with.

Last edited:
Priya is not a novelty; she is a person. If you watch her, expecting her to be over the top and performing for the cameras 24/7, you will be disappointed and bored. But if you recognise that is a person who has a lot of good qualities, such as intelligence, kindness, and a good sense of humour, you will come to appreciate her and you'll see that she is not at all boring.
She is highly intelligent, there is no doubt about that. But she is also cunning, conniving & manipulative. You say she has a "good sense of humour" yet we never see it. For somebody who is an aspiring comic in the real world, I expected a few more laughs from her. You can almost hear the gears grinding in her head when she's having a convo with a less intelligent HM (Skye & Travis mainly) and she is so judgmental when in the Diary Room.

I did get the feeling that Priya was shitting herself a lot more than usual last night which is unusual considering she was up against Marina. Even if she assumed it was a double and that Marina & her would be in trouble, those fears should've been elevated when Sonia told them pretty early on that it was only a single eviction this week. Maybe Priya can sense her time is up...

She is highly intelligent, there is no doubt about that. But she is also cunning, conniving & manipulative.

Yes just like every other member of the house, ESPECIALLY the people LISTED in YOUR SIGNATURE.

NOBODY goes around planting shady seeds like David and Ryan do.

NOBODY ELSE marches around the house proclaiming they're practically INVINCIBLE and can DO THAT THEY LIKE because AUSTRALIA LOVES THEM.

You say she has a "good sense of humour" yet we never see it. For somebody who is an aspiring comic in the real world, I expected a few more laughs from her.

Prisus has always dropped subtle one liners; she even did so before a foot stepped in the door.

She isn't a PANTOMIME or a SHOW PONY like the rest of them in there, her humour is much more subtle and witty.

You can almost hear the gears grinding in her head when she's having a convo with a less intelligent HM (Skye & Travis mainly) and she is so judgmental when in the Diary Room.

Should we be expected to enjoy talking to idiots?

Could you sense MY gears grinding as I typed this post?

iVDolHE3TcAux.gif

Back