Skip to main content

PRISTIANS Who Are You Supporting Now?

Who Will You Support, Pristians?

• Skye

• Travis

• Ryan

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm gonna go with Skye. Had the fallout with Travis not happened I would probably have picked him even though none of the final three really inspire me at all.

I find Travis incredibly sheep-like. He's doing the whole "gotta back my boy" thing that guys tend to do in the house regardless of how much of a dickhead "their boy" happens to be. Yes I get that they don't see a lot of the stuff that goes on behind their backs (neither do we unfortunately) but how hard is it to realise Ryan is manipulative and a gossip? But boys don't gossip, of course, that's a term reserved exclusively for women and gay men, apparently.
I find it frustrating that he's done a 180 in regards to Priya. He seems to be one of those people who changes their mind about other people depending on who is in their ear at the time. Really easily influenced. I think Ryan and David got him on side and Priya copped it, which is a shame. The whole rallying of the troops thing.. how is it any different to them rallying the troops against priya for half the game, it's crazy. All I can think of when I see Ryan and Travis is the fact Ryan rather maliciously referred to him as an uneducated bogan after their angry spat.
I also find it weird that he seems to have been favoured the entire game. He got into that almost-violent spat with Ryan and there were rumours of him having been removed, only to have been whisked away to the sanctuary to be "taught how to be a gentleman" Ummm okay??? Gets to come back basically saved from noms/eviction, then he is offered money to leave. Possibly because they know he won't win so hey, why not give him some money? I just find it all a bit sus.
I also don't think he has done much at all in the house. He was in a relationship. Didn't really do anything at all while Aisha was there. Now he's gotten into a few fights, that's it. Very exciting stuff.

As for Ryan? Well, he brought nothing to she show for me in the first half. You could blame this on the producers, but I find that annoying too. If they did decide to edit him in a way that made him coast under the radar through to the finals, well, I don't think he deserves to win. He's had a very easy ride and seems quite cocky and blaze about it all. It's like he just doesn't give a shit. There are only a couple of reasons a person wouldn't give a shit about a $200k game. Either they are already in a position where winning won't really make a major difference to their life OR he knows he has enough cashed up support on the outside and knows he's in line to win. Whatever the case, his dismissive attitude toward the bb game shits me, especially when you consider the thousands upon thousands of people who would kill to be in his position.
Another thing that stands out for me is the fact a few housemates have commented on him being "crass" and one of the main instigators of rude jokes and behaviour in the house. Priya also mentioned putting up with his gay jokes or something along those lines. That coupled with the alleged non-pg reasoning behind the Strategy Dave thing (Tim injecting him anally with strategy or whatever it supposedly was) makes me think that a lot of the boys in the house are quite sexist and homophobic. Now, they may not "hate" women or gay people but telling jokes at their expense makes you a dickhead imo and it wouldn't be the type of thing I would want to be stuck around 24/7, in that regard I agree with Lina.

Skye... well she annoys me lately. I can't say she annoys me more than the other two, though. I'll be honest and admit that I think it would be hilarious if she wins if only to see David's reaction. I liked David in the beginning but the way he hated on almost all the women in the house while sheepishly returning to his boys and sandra irked me. Especially in light of the fact those guys were arseholes to him. His comments turned me off, then he'd pull me back in, but in the end he just seemed like this bitter person who focused his hate irrationally on particular women in the house.
Back to Skye. She annoys me but I can't think of anything awful she's done in the house that has REALLY turned me off. The fact that Priya backs her scores her a point too and, I admit, it would be nice for a woman to win for a change instead of the "cute under-the-radar guy" or "cute aussie bloke" soooo over that.

So, yeah, Skye. I guess. Meh.

I'm hoping for Skye to win - we havent had a female winner of BB since 2008, so it's about time, especially since the move to Nein.

I just think Ryan is boring, didn't know he existed until the hotel task.

As for Travis, he was offered some cash with Aisha to simply walk out, and when he chose to stay he was all "I don't want to disappoint the Australian public". Sure in hindsight, that was a good call, but at the time it just made him sound up himself.

Skye! sure shes a bit egotistical but i'd hate for ryan to win, and travis isnt much better either..

Back