Skip to main content

PRISTIANS Who Are You Supporting Now?

Who Will You Support, Pristians?

• Skye

• Travis

• Ryan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol they still haven't placed the cross over Priya's face, but I betcha they'll use this one:

the-golden-cross-does-it-really-work.jpg
They've given her a halo! :D

I'm no Nostradamus, nor do i have Skye's input into the universe, but i'm tipping that priya's bhush is knee deep in priya's bush by now

I'm no Nostradamus, nor do i have Skye's input into the universe, but i'm tipping that priya's bhush is knee deep in priya's bush by now
yes no nostraamus

I am surprised you missed the opportunity to use the quatrain

what
quatrarain

yeah like this

oh yr a cunt

the clouds are beckoning

yeah yr a cunt

yes and the draw near

so you see
but get in there I love a good quatrain oh they have to be in francais I can help

yes no nostraamus

I am surprised you missed the opportunity to use the quatrain

what
quatrarain

yeah like this

oh yr a cunt

the clouds are beckoning

yeah yr a cunt

yes and the draw near

so you see
but get in there I love a good quatrain oh they have to be in francais I can help

Another pawlini-like unvoted specimen that deserved to get their beak wet

aka

Ryan's dealer

G
O
L
D

:))

Wouldn't Prindus be more appropriate instead of Pristians?

It would be but I'm pretty sure the person who started the Priya worship is an ex Catholic (or was raised in a Catholic home and turned against the religion for quite probably good reasons) and there is nothing on earth as bitter about religion, and savagely vengeful towards Christianity, as an ex Catholic.

After sleeping on it, I'm not fussed who wins. I don't particularly favour any of the three so I'll just let whatever happens happen.

Perhaps I'll try to be normal for once and just enjoy the show for what it is...lol

You know, I think it would be a travesty if Ryan wins on the back of coasting along on a good social game and an invisible edit, and were he to then invest in that bar for him and his modelesque friends to hang about in being cool and modelesque, and only 'dating' models, etc, until their hairlines recede.

And, Trev, eh.

But I want the little Shetland pony (how rude!) to win. She has worked for this, and she would put the money to treating her warmhearted battler family to a trip and then plonk the rest in her mum's mortgage.

It would be but I'm pretty sure the person who started the Priya worship is an ex Catholic (or was raised in a Catholic home and turned against the religion for quite probably good reasons) and there is nothing on earth as bitter about religion, and savagely vengeful towards Christianity, as an ex Catholic.
i dunno. ex-pentecostal is a force to be reckoned with.

Skye was my favorite at the start, but then I couldn't get pass Priya. I just love everything about Priya. Love the way she is. I admire her.

Skye as so many qualities and she played a good game and she is a good person IMO.

She deserves to win IMO. The other 2 for sure don't. Ryan did nothing, Travis has shown is true color in the last few weeks, they don't deserve to win.

Back