PRISTIANS Who Are You Supporting Now?

Who Will You Support, Pristians?

• Skye

• Travis

• Ryan

Results are only viewable after voting.

lefrancais

Hi all,

Now that Priya has been evicted (R.I.Pri), I'm a bit unsure who I want to win.

I love and hate the final three at the same time. I hate things about all of them and love things about them all.

I'm leaning towards Skye, with a close second favourite as Ryan.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some reasoning as to which I support?

And the main question: FELLOW PRISTIANS, WHO WILL YOU SUPPORT NOW?

PS: in relation to my thoughts regarding Prisus' eviction http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...14-triple-eviction.53628/page-75#post-2122362

If you post anything negative, hating on Priya I will make sure you are banned from commenting on this Thread and have your comments deleted xx.

Hi all,

I love and hate the final three at the same time. I hate things about all of them and love things about them all.

PS: in relation to my thoughts regarding Prisus' eviction http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...14-triple-eviction.53628/page-75#post-2122362

If you post anything negative, hating on Priya I will make sure you are banned from commenting on this Thread and have your comments deleted xx.

I am like you, all I know for sure I want Travis out

Still deciding. If you asked me yesterday I'd have said one thing but now I'm torn.

Hi all,

Remember ryan is the cult leader of the fuckboys

INDOCTRINATE ME.

wfvq.png

All hope is lost know Priya is gone - i don't care and will let the votes fall where they do, I've only voted for Priya and can't muster the voting spirit now she's gone...sob

Don't even really like Skye but this really is her season

Would be really disappointed if Ryan wins when he hardly influenced the show at all

I really can't think of this season without thinking of Skye, she was the central housemate in almost every episode whether you liked her or not

What are you talking about? She's coming back? There was a clear fault in the voting.
She'll be back tomorrow, but this time to win.

Skye for a few reasons

- A female has not won since on channel nine
- She has entertained me the most of the three ( i literally didn't know ryan was in that house till like week 6 or 7 when he was first up for noninations, it is like he hid behind a pot plant during that time)
- She has the least unattractive personality traits because travis broad accent has annoyed me since day 1. Ryan what i've seen from him he really had a lot of mean things to say about others he disliked and ensured his opinions were reciprocated by all the other housemates if not they were pretty much burned specifically Priya

Still yet to see any of this 'vile' behaviour from Travis or Skye. Do they get hate because they're confident? Loud? Good looking? Ffs y'all need to chill.
No because when Priya was leaving the house, they had the audacity to use that moment to plug themselves and try to earn a few extra votes. One of the most selfish and disgusting things that has happened. Let her enjoy her last few moments in the house without shouting at her to "vote for me".

Back