Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 5

Yeah, lovely fun couple
Have always loved Tahan she was such a good fun HM
Hoped she would pop up on Survivor, she is an avid fan

And, if Tahan could not get on a soap or get any acting career out of BB, then nobody will
Loved Drew, Tim Tahan being naughty together

Estelle, LOL, I could not stand her, in a minority here.....but she is a poser and a wanker

Anyone flaming about conspiracies should be made to help at hospitals, they could take the bodies to the morgue/clean/whatever
Would so love to see Karens cleaning up shit, literally

tenor.gif

Probably a bit off topic, but i was watching the first episode of BB8 i think it was, couldn't believe housemate got evicted even before they got a chance to enter the house, she was nominated purely on age which was sad. Housemates should be given at least a week in the house before eviction. I mean how would you feel spending 1 night then....gooonnneee. Like this years series, poor laura went ,she hardly has a social media following, she wont be verified on Instagram unlike most of the others, and she's pretty much forgotten.

poor laura went ,she hardly has a social media following, she wont be verified on Instagram unlike most of the others, and she's pretty much forgotten.
Do you think she went on the show just to be famous on Instagram? Or is that a given these days?

I'd be happy to be forgotten after being on reality TV tbh.

Probably a bit off topic, but i was watching the first episode of BB8 i think it was, couldn't believe housemate got evicted even before they got a chance to enter the house, she was nominated purely on age which was sad. Housemates should be given at least a week in the house before eviction. I mean how would you feel spending 1 night then....gooonnneee. Like this years series, poor laura went ,she hardly has a social media following, she wont be verified on Instagram unlike most of the others, and she's pretty much forgotten.
Keep watching haha

Back