Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 5

Genuinely - who?

Anybody, like this comment if you legitimately remember this guy’s face without Googling him. lol

I remember most housemates but that’s only because I’m a Big Brother tragic.

Also Matt and his twin brother were on Australian Ninja Warrior last year as well.

yes I watch Australian Ninja Warrior, ha ha

Sarah has made a youtube channel and she uploaded a video answering some Big Brother questions.
Asked "is it scripted?"
Sarah: "Hmmmmm..." [cut] and then "Scouts' honour... we were never told to say or do anything" but then goes on to say that BB suggests courses of action to them in the DR. So yeah, it's all in the "hmmmm..." She still maintains it's authentic. Hmmmmm.... 🤔

Genuinely - who?

Anybody, like this comment if you legitimately remember this guy’s face without Googling him. lol

I also had to Google. Even then I was clueless. I even went to my 2013 Big Brother photoshop folder and didn't have a single picture of him.

Well, that's not entirely true, if this one counts.

matt_ed.jpg

Little late but Chad the other day on a morning show “Yeah I’m gonna split the money with Sophie, obviously the winner will get a little more than the other but yeah it’ll be a nice even split”

GIRL WHAT. I assume he was sleep deprived but what the fuck is that contradicting sentence.

Little late but Chad the other day on a morning show “Yeah I’m gonna split the money with Sophie, obviously the winner will get a little more than the other but yeah it’ll be a nice even split”

GIRL WHAT. I assume he was sleep deprived but what the fuck is that contradicting sentence.
Haha from piecing together a few different sources (aka several different interviews I’ve heard him give) I reckon what he is trying to say is that it’s not like he is only going to give her a small amount, it will be closer to even with the winner getting the larger proportion. One interview asked him whether he was giving her 50k and he said heaps more than that. I suspect something like 130k for him and 100k for Sophie.

Oh this is very disappointing.

COVID-19 is very much a real thing and very serious. DEADLY SERIOUS.

Thought Estelle would be smarter than this. The amount of stupidity coming from the general population (and all over the world) over Coronavirus is very frightening and doesn’t give me much hope for humanity. It’s very disheartening.

Back