Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

Quote from Tully in the "article":

'It's not something I aspired to,' the Melbourne-based star said. 'My background is in journalism. I'm a writer first and foremost, I fell into influencing.'

But, she has never worked as a journo, and has never published anything....blogs do not count
What Tully should have said is I studied journalism.....................
And talk about being in denial, she entered BB as a social media guru, a facebook supremo, nothing else
She did an unpaid stint/internship with pedestrian.tv .......and saw a good earning capacity as an influencer, she most definitely planned that career

I was being kind to poor Tully.

Anyway you shouldn't be too mean to her young kxk otherwise she might block you from her Twitter account lol.

LOL
As if I would follow her, or any flogger from RTV...............
WTF at the 'young kxk'.........

I was, and I did enjoy his BB performance, that series was great fun.
However, what is he doing now, nothing????
Has he become just another ex RTV contestant doing nothing much but flog stuff????

I was, and I did enjoy his BB performance, that series was great fun.
However, what is he doing now, nothing????
Has he become just another ex RTV contestant doing nothing much but flog stuff????

I saw an ad with him in come up on my Facebook a few weeks ago - I think it was for All Bran Clusters. Some sort of cluster cereal anyway. Clearly was an effective ad. He actually was in one of the space craft simulators

I beg to differ
I read some of her blog......full of grammar errors, and really rather slapdash proof reading
I can nearly look past all of that if it didnt posess the resounding stink of indulgence and self-absorption.
But Im not really qualified to comment. Im not a writer with smokey eye masacara and we all know thats an essential tool of the wordsmythe craft.

Back