Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 4

Justin Bieber made a move on V8 Supercars star David Reynolds’ model girlfriend... and failed
JUSTIN Bieber is used to getting what he wants, but he had to settle for second against Supercars driver David Reynolds.

AS a pop megastar, Justin Bieber is used to getting what he wants.
But the Canadian had to settle for second best when he made a pass at Supercars driver David Reynolds’ girlfriend.
Reigning Bathurst champion Reynolds, the self-confessed “captain of the batting-above-your-average team” openly admits he’s a Holden, while his girlfriend, model Tahan Lew-Fatt, “is a Ferrari”.
c830946d5ae9dc255c83ab9ea67565d1

Supercars driver David Reynolds and girlfriend Tahan Lew-Fatt.Source:News Corp Australia
Watch David Reynolds recount the time Justin Bieber made a pass at his girlfriend in the video at the top of this page.

The pair met while Tahan worked as a grid girl, and Reynolds says it’s not only the rest of the grid who give him grief over their relationship, recounting the story of Justin Bieber having a crack at his girlfriend.
Speaking to The Daily Telegraph at a Supercars event to promote the SuperCheap Auto Bathurst 1000, Reynolds said: “He (Bieber) Facetimed my missus. I don’t know how he ended up on her phone, but it was really awkward”.

Tahan Lew-Fatt modelling.Source:News Corp Australia

The happy couple.Source:News Corp Australia
“They were talking for maybe a minute, that was it.”
Bieber, now engaged to model Hailey Baldwin, invited Lew-Fatt to his Melbourne concert, an offer she refused.
Reynolds 1, Bieber 0.
Unlucky, Biebs.

Is the headline having some kind of crack? Overly greets?

Letting her hair down! Former Big Brother star Tully Smyth cuts a very animated figure and overly greets friends at Melbourne Cup

She’s a Journalist, thank you. She only “fell into” being an “influencer”...... 5 years ago. But she’s a Journalist, really

Reactions: kxk
Is the headline having some kind of crack? Overly greets?

Letting her hair down! Former Big Brother star Tully Smyth cuts a very animated figure and overly greets friends at Melbourne Cup
LOL. Media Watch dedicated an entire show to the DM yesterday. If this is one of the DM's "journalists" having an attempt at an original piece then you could understand why they'd be rolling their eyes. And... I'm not going to click/read that, just for the record.

I think it's meant to say overtly.

The tullster is looking well.
No, I'd say overly is the correct word. As in over the top, flashily, exuberantly. That said, as overtly means openly and without concealment, who knows.

LOL
DM are implying Tully is off her face or pissed, overly and animated are code words for gonesky on something
I saw her pic and thought she looked photoshopped
What has Tully written?

LOL
DM are implying Tully is off her face or pissed, overly and animated are code words for gonesky on something
What has Tully written?
Haha I didn't read it but the headline suggested to me they were taking the piss a bit.

And yes I know I shouldn't comment about something I didn't read. But it's Tully.

LOL
What has Tully written?

Quote from Tully in the "article":

'It's not something I aspired to,' the Melbourne-based star said. 'My background is in journalism. I'm a writer first and foremost, I fell into influencing.'

Back