Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbucks90
Buckingham And Company
10349723_1711168135787863_2074995282_n.jpg

149 likes
6d

I would've thought being a Midwife would pay better? I guess she can rig his magic for him a bit better than a stranger? Are you going to go see them? Is anyone going to go see them?

maybe cat is worried lawson might cheat on her??????? so she is keeping an eye on him?

My opinion of Skye is probably a bit influenced by the fact that i don't really like her personality.
her personality is the best part of her.upbeat, naive, hopelessly immature and great to watch. skye is likely the best housemate that has ever been on bbau

I prefer Jade's.

Jade has an amazing body, don't get me wrong. She is petite but toned and both athletic and feminine looking with great proportions - pretty much perfect and I would love for my body to look like that.

But there is something about Skye's body that really appeals to me and I don't know what it is exactly that catches my eye more than Jade's.
skye seems to be going for the 'sex doll' appeal. thats not really what floats me though. i think its pretty clear that skye could benefit from any stylist older than 20. for me her appeal is mostly a personality thing.

tully has a big tomboy vibe that appeals to me. i suspect it is somewhat the same kind of vibe that resonates with the ppl that are into aisha.

jade though. if you look at all the 'hardbodies', jade is probably the most boring. even more boring that leo. somebody like penny would tick the hardbody box but probably be a lot more fun to be around.

For anyone interested, Tim is HOH in Big Brother Canada this week and beamed the housemates do nominations in the style from his season. He gave everyone 5 points and they had to have a reason to nominate.

We will see how that goes over with everyone in the house. Tim is winning people over with his personality and is representing Australia very well.

Australia always looks so amazing. You guys are lucky to live there. Ed looks the same as always.
I guess he and Monica broke up? Their Instagram posts were way to try hard. But I hope they weren't deeply hurt by this breakup.

yeah, i think they have broken up.

her personality is the best part of her.upbeat, naive, hopelessly immature and great to watch. skye is likely the best housemate that has ever been on bbau

skye seems to be going for the 'sex doll' appeal. thats not really what floats me though. i think its pretty clear that skye could benefit from any stylist older than 20. for me her appeal is mostly a personality thing.

tully has a big tomboy vibe that appeals to me. i suspect it is somewhat the same kind of vibe that resonates with the ppl that are into aisha.

jade though. if you look at all the 'hardbodies', jade is probably the most boring. even more boring that leo. somebody like penny would tick the hardbody box but probably be a lot more fun to be around.

I agree completely. Skye is a beautiful girl but I am not a fan of the heavy makeup look even when done well like the Kardashians, her style in general is not a look I go for or like on myself and I also prefer the laid back style of Aisha and Tully. Possibly Skye doesn't care what I think and I think she has a lot of very young fans which makes sense. I do love her body though I can't deny it!!

skye.wheatley

12135146_551958668311579_539233631_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/littlelace/
3,862 likes
4h
  • skye.wheatleyI will live in this outfit till the day I die @littlelace fav online boutique p.s so over people getting so offended about my captions and posts. Like seriously I didn't ask for your opinion nor do I care about your negative comments because at the end of the day I'm gonna do me and I'm happy I'm not your bitter ass hating on beautiful people on that note F**K I love everyone who sticks up for me when people have a sook or say nasty things to me. Honestly you're all so beautiful lovers and I'm so grateful to have the best supporters in the #love#outfitgoals#penthouse#circleoncavil#goldcoast#makelovenotwar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back