Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanginns
Now · Ginns Residents
A little closer to open our new space. 2015 goal... check! If all goes to plan, who's coming for a drink? #startSKYY@skyyvodkaau

10831774_617641065029938_634055257_n.jpg
Good work Ry-Ry :happy:
The BB money has most likely made it possible for him to accelerate the progress towards opening a bar :thumbsup: I wonder if he's planning to open it in one of Sydney's eastern suburbs or somewhere on the Sunshine Coast (Maroochydore, Noosa etc.).

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 3h
What the actual F! First & last time I will eat at a degustation restaurant. $105 for pieces of charcoal and a raw egg yolk. What is this?
I wonder where he went. Degustation menus are not for everyone. And they are quite expensive too. I have been to some amazing ones though. My cousin has worked for some of the best out there and because of her I have been to some of the finest out there. Berowra Waters Inn has been my favourite so far.

Do you think Priya was actually talking about her nail artist, I didn't at first, but maybe she was after all?

one photo was from her instagram, and the comment was from twitter
Oh, well apologies ... Maybe she wasn't. In which case potentially the lady in front of her in the salon was being the self obsessed tosser..... I mean, I just assume there was a self obsessed tosser somewhere in that salon. There is always at least one self obsessed tosser around. But in this case ok it may not have actually been Priya.

Oh, well apologies ... Maybe she wasn't. In which case potentially the lady in front of her in the salon was being the self obsessed tosser..... I mean, I just assume there was a self obsessed tosser somewhere in that salon. There is always at least one self obsessed tosser around. But in this case ok it may not have actually been Priya.
There will always be a self obsessed tosser, yes. I like your last line Mooseface. If Priya is talking abut the nail artist, that's poor form from both the artist and her. I'm going to say she's talking about another client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back