Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous photoNext photo
skye.m.w.y
5 hours ago
CANNOT WAIT to start @ashybines next round of her 28 day booty challenge The results I've seen are INSANE. If you want to join me just go to www.bootytransformation.com Thankyouu @ashybines#fitness#bigbutts#kimk wearing- @chameleonclothingco

10838757_1379139489051314_83597364_n.jpg

As of right now... Instagram

183 K Aisha
142 K Skye
128 K Travis
127 K Ryan
80 K Jason
66 K Leo
45 K David
32 K Priya
17K Gemma

235 K Tully
221 K Tim Dormer
210 K Tahan
175 K Drew
146 K Jade
127 K Ben Zabel 2013

Update! I just refreshed someones IG and noticed they dropped from 1.6 to 1.1 followers, so I went to check up on these numbers and sure enough...

Every HM from this year has actually gained followers or stayed around the same mark, even Lisa and Jake

But last years HMs:
226 K Tully (-9 K)
189 K Tim (-32 K)
202 K Tahan (-8 K)
169 K Drew (-6 K)
140 K Jade ( -6 K)
123 K Ben (-4 K)
Also Ed was at 99.1 K last I checked and now he's at 95.4 K

Not sure about the others from last year though.

They're all pretty similar losses except for Tim. Hmmmm....

And I don't know if they're done purging inactive/fake accounts or not though, so these might change.

It is
Something is throwing me off about David in that pic. It's either the overly done brows or the look of makeup. No comment on the cornball he's with. I hope Dave gets lot of love tonight.
the weird hair cut... Makes his head look tooo round... Or Lawson's cuteness is just too overwhelming

Something is throwing me off about David in that pic. It's either the overly done brows or the look of makeup. No comment on the cornball he's with. I hope Dave gets lot of love tonight.
I get what you mean. Could be the way the photo has transferred to my screen but his right eye looks odd, like it has an issue of some sort. I would prefer him with more hair around the side too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back