Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they saw the unfortunate and rude way poor Priya's thread disintegrated, I wouldn't blame them.
Maybe... Look there is is a rep here ... Own it ... Own the consequences of it. We can discuss we can share or we can dis... You choose

Yep many reality Tv show folks in the US. What did they come here for? There is a BB inter community.. And it does not touch. The rest of us.

Maybe... Look there is is a rep here ... Own it ... Own the consequences of it. We can discuss we can share or we can dis... You choose
I didn't contribute to that thread when she created it. I didn't like reading some of what was on there. I was genuinely interested in her answers but I felt it wasn't a good vibe from some of the posters.

leo_ryan_burke
6 minutes ago
New pair of legends for a legend. Who else loves fresh kicks? @sbramham got my legends how bout you @aisha_jade? @puma@footlocker#getyourlegend#r698#puma#LRBcomeback

10843836_1528951084041922_1160184559_n.jpg

travisjake_
1 hour ago · Villa Mahasari - Seminyak
Get amongst me on #tumblr for all things MASSIV that are going on in my life! - Bali, Seminyak with @aisha_jade for the next week will be the first of hopefully many blogs im happy to share with you all! - grammer, punctuation & spelling have all been travchecked for your own enjoyment! #travel#blogger#bali#massiv#travchecked#tumblr#socialbutterfly
www.allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com

10831928_881252038559983_1918363363_n.jpg

Travis & Aisha travels (Bali) - Day 1
Its 1pm and baby aish & I have just landed at depensar, bali - pwoahhh! Its humid and muggy! Smiles on the both of our faces excited for the next 7 days. As we embark on our first holiday away together and head towards customs, Aish cant help herself and dishes out her first and hopefully final dis to me.
‘Trav you’re wearing trackies on trackies, with socks sticking out the bottom of your vans. Im only letting you get away with it cause we’re travelling’ - i personally thought she might have been admiring the indonesian officers in there uniform or the unique olden arcitecture of the airport but i guess not.
After a few near fatal misses with a couple of scooters as they fly past occupied by talented balinese women balancing all kinds of foods on their heads, we finally arrive at our villa in Bali - Villa Mahasari located in the heart of Seminyak, a tucked away wonderland!
After a quick swim, where all areas of the pool were tested… for chlorine, it begun to bucket down! MONSOON SEASON! - that didnt detur us as we continued to splash around in the pool for a further hour! The sun fell, and so did our hearts - a great warm welcoming for our trip to come.
Aish is yelling out to me from the outdoor shower ‘travvii hurry up ya stallion’.. whips cracked already, i best be off… Burritos and tacos await the two of us at Mexicola for an amazing dinner to compliment an even better first day.
Until next time.. - thats MASSIV!

tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo4_400.jpg
tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo3_400.jpg

Lol the hilarious irony of the situation is that I couldn't give a toss about Ryan one way or another and it seems @smurfette is the same.

I'm far from taken with Ryan's looks either. Not my type...evidenced by the fact that my favourite HM this year was also a dude...one that looks the complete opposite of Ryan.

On the other hand Con it seems you've found yet another HM to have an obsessive hate for and are using such a non-issue to keep pushing your agenda. When someone doesn't agree with your agenda, like clockwork you're trying to dismiss others opinions by saying they're blinded by his looks, etc.

:whistling:

I guess we're all guilty of being stubborn. :)

In the same vein tho I didn't appreciate how dismissive Ryan 'supporters' (in this non-issue as you put it) were of posters such as myself for criticizing his comments and being made to feel silly for doing so. tut tut :pompus:

Hence why I was more forthright (maybe a little aggressive :whistling:) in subsequent posts in explaining the reasons for reading his twit in a less flattering light.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion and I just expect the same courtesy in return without being subtly scoffed at for having a different view.

Let's no kid ourselves we all have agendas and our perception of the hms, good or bad, colours how we see their actions and words. :)

And that's it from me on this topic. :cool:

Travis & Aisha travels (Bali) - Day 1
Its 1pm and baby aish & I have just landed at depensar, bali - pwoahhh! Its humid and muggy! Smiles on the both of our faces excited for the next 7 days. As we embark on our first holiday away together and head towards customs, Aish cant help herself and dishes out her first and hopefully final dis to me.
‘Trav you’re wearing trackies on trackies, with socks sticking out the bottom of your vans. Im only letting you get away with it cause we’re travelling’ - i personally thought she might have been admiring the indonesian officers in there uniform or the unique olden arcitecture of the airport but i guess not.
After a few near fatal misses with a couple of scooters as they fly past occupied by talented balinese women balancing all kinds of foods on their heads, we finally arrive at our villa in Bali - Villa Mahasari located in the heart of Seminyak, a tucked away wonderland!
After a quick swim, where all areas of the pool were tested… for chlorine, it begun to bucket down! MONSOON SEASON! - that didnt detur us as we continued to splash around in the pool for a further hour! The sun fell, and so did our hearts - a great warm welcoming for our trip to come.
Aish is yelling out to me from the outdoor shower ‘travvii hurry up ya stallion’.. whips cracked already, i best be off… Burritos and tacos await the two of us at Mexicola for an amazing dinner to compliment an even better first day.
Until next time.. - thats MASSIV!

tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo4_400.jpg
tumblr_ngo7k2qxFT1u61n8jo3_400.jpg
That is writing gold - he is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back