Motel Mexicola // @motelmexicola

10831882_622494051210693_818985680_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1418813816][/DOUBLEPOST]aisha_jade
Now · Seminyak
Lastnight with the Lover @travisjake_

10852981_734644956611891_196790273_n.jpg

tee_smyth
3 hours ago · The Larwill Studio
Figured I may as well treat myself whilst I have this beautiful hotel room. Getting all dirty with @frank_bod peppermint body scrub. Smelling (and feeling) delish. #thefrankeffect#TheLarwillStudio

10755734_738830282877237_251064910_n.jpg

yeah it's been real delight to have join us here:)

In Priya's 'Ask Prisus' thread, it appeared to be more bickering between fans than actual attacks on Priya...posts were deleted and thread closed....
Hopefully now if other HM's start posting, it will be lesson learnt, to try and not ask the HM's questions that will likely cause flame wars. Be positive, and ask what the HM's are up to now, or have planned for their future etc
David had joined up last week, and he's not here to cause dramas...so far, so good:)
I thought the ugliness between fans drove Priya away, she posted that she was leaving, and so the thread she started was locked because it no longer served a purpose. The entire episode made the forum look awful and drove a bunch of regular posters away.
I doubt it will encourage other housemates to join.

I thought the ugliness between fans drove Priya away, she posted that she was leaving, and so the thread she started was locked because it no longer served a purpose. The entire episode made the forum look awful and drove a bunch of regular posters away.
I doubt it will encourage other housemates to join.
It shouldn't really. The over the top stan behaviour was restricted pretty much to those 2 fanbases, obviously not all their respective fans just a select few who took their devotion 2 or 3 steps too far. lol

Any other housemate is unlikely to go through anything remotely similar if they decide to join up, Gemma is an example of that. :)

gemma6foot6
32 seconds ago
You may wonder why I'm posing with pink lemonade... It's coz I had a rough day at work and I usually have a glass of wine to calm down but I wanna support those coping with alcohol withdrawal so it's pink lemonade for me! #staysober#staystrong#stayhealthy

10831982_885187201512519_997286758_n.jpg

It shouldn't really. The over the top stan behaviour was restricted pretty much to those 2 fanbases, obviously not all their respective fans just a select few who took their devotion 2 or 3 steps too far. lol

Any other housemate is unlikely to go through anything remotely similar if they decide to join up, Gemma is an example of that. :)
i dunno. i reckon skye would be a lightning rod the likes we havent seen yet this season :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back