Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
realheidi
4 minutes ago
A bloody awesome day in #ubud & surrounds. Swan in natural springs, ate lunch overlooking volcano & hung out in rice terrace...even with a bit of Bali belly I ❤️ this place. he he x

10843907_352991384888612_1273695551_n.jpg

So if I have this right, Heidi, Ben 2012, Aisha, Travis, Joshie, Tully, and Jade have all been to Bali in the last two weeks??

Lol. I enjoyed waking up to this post. Well, you definitely had some serious adventures on the LA trains. I can honestly say I've never seen a gun pulled out. I've had the guy, or gal, telling us to listen to Jesus. Thankfully, no one ever got violent. lol. I think you've earned the right to stay away forever.

On another topic, when did Travis become likable?

Luckily it was only shown briefly or I think I would have passed out right then and there lol.

On Travis becoming likeable, for me it was sometime towards the end of the show. I was shocked I tells ya, shocked lol.

On Travis becoming likeable, for me it was sometime towards the end of the show. I was shocked I tells ya, shocked lol.[/QUOTE]
I don't think he was truly unlikeable, his manner and bogan style of speech wasn't to everyone's tastes but he was himself and loved it all. For me he became easier to like once Aisha left.

They would have to go overseas to marry as it's not legal in Australia :(

I had no idea. Hope things will be changing in AU soon. We in the USA, have made substantial changes in our laws regarding same sex marriage. Some states still ban same sex marriage, but a recent Supreme Court ruling is helping to knock down those bans.

Luckily it was only shown briefly or I think I would have passed out right then and there lol.

On Travis becoming likeable, for me it was sometime towards the end of the show. I was shocked I tells ya, shocked lol.

LOL. I tells yous what, right back. It was a MASSIV shock for me too. You'r right, it was towards the end. Now I find myself really enjoying his tweets. Travis was the last person I'd think would write a blog, nevermind one I'd read. I think the lesson is, we can't judge a book by it's "yous."

So if I have this right, Heidi, Ben 2012, Aisha, Travis, Joshie, Tully, and Jade have all been to Bali in the last two weeks??

Bali is a very common destination for Australians. Heidi has been before, and has posted previously that it is one of her favourite places.

(Josh, Tully and Jade were working in Fiji, not Bali)

I had no idea. Hope things will be changing in AU soon. We in the USA, have made substantial changes in our laws regarding same sex marriage. Some states still ban same sex marriage, but a recent Supreme Court ruling is helping to knock down those bans.

I do love the fact that it was your immediate assumption that they can marry though - as it should be! The current Prime Minister, despite having a lesbian sister, point blank refuses to discuss the option. Until he is no longer in power I don't see it being a possibility here. They (Ben and fiance) can fly over to New Zealand to marry, but I can imagine that is not overly satisfying if it is not deemed as legal in their own country.

sbramham
9 hours ago
Still hunting down Xmas presents? Looking at photos of me in tight speedos? Or do you just enjoy a read? Grab a copy of my autobiography 'Three Quarter Man' which was released in August. It's all about the shit I get up to, a raw insight into the world of disability, mental health, sport, goal setting and of course, PRANKS! Available in all major book stores across Australia. For online purchases go to http://www.booktopia.com.au/three-quarter-man-sam-bramham/prod9781922213259.html Want it signed? Visit my website sambramham.com.au for more details!

10865055_894368040603292_642119627_n.jpg

chardlocal
4 hours ago
Beach party last night, almost killed me. But there is no such thing as too much fun. Delightful snap of me being a lurker with Moo ☀️⛵⛵@theyachtweek#theyachtweek#beach#party#thailand#facepaint#sailing#neverwanttoleave#sleepy also, what's happening in the cricket?????

10852883_1510014555951309_966571026_n.jpg

10844028_1514110655518519_1450461326_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back