Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
leo_ryan_burke
Now
Spending the afternoon in my happy place.
#LRBcomeback #fitness #training

10843877_1604851889742612_101058305_n.jpg

I think it was posted somewhere about Skye had put on 6 kgs, but also I think 63kg was posted as well.
I hope Skye's little sister didn't tease her about putting on some weigh

View attachment 47997View attachment 47998
Ok. Prob still 4 months. If she does it slowly. 1 + 1 + 0.75 + 0.66 + 5 @ 0.5 + 3 @ 0.33 + 4 - 6 @ 0.25.

Was being too optimistic before. Note: aforementioned weight loss is an estimate only.

skye.m.w.y
38 minutes ago
Can't wait to get started and get back down to 54kg with @leanmealsofficial #fitness #cleaneating how long do you guys think it will take me?

10844189_1391044544523308_677122014_n.jpg
I think starting a meal plan diet 10 days before christmas may be setting yourself up for failure, and a feeling of guilt for not being able to stick to it during the holiday season. Besides which I think she is far from overweight to need a full on diet. If she is not a weight she is happy with I actually think just getting back into her normal routine she will loose some of it again anyway.

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 13m
The media wants you to fear and hate. The social media wants you to be reasoned & informed. Never more true than today

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 10m
The focus shouldn't be on what flag is being flown, it's the people that hold that flag that should be held accountable. Everyone has hands

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 4m
And if you're so intellectually devoid that your only response is making jokes while ppl from your own country are held hostage, fuck off

A

are there no waiters at theses events that can take a pic? The selfie stick is .... (Fill in the blank)
the continuing decline of western civilisation.

I had same thoughts myself today when i saw another one. What happened to asking passers by to take a photo. You know communicate with a fellow human being who just may be a stranger and just may be ok and nice. Nah, got me selfie stick mate!

Thank goodness for Xavier. I appreciated his tweets. Forgive me, but if you can't take a day off to not post about free sh*t you've gotten, or your car, or the gym, I'm judging you. Yeah, life will always go on, but a little perspective and sensitivity is always a good thing. It's okay to stop for a moment and step outside your little world. People really don't know what to do with themselves if they're not posting about frivolous stuff, even if stuff is happening in your backyard. Mad world.
I am glad I woke up to see some have escaped. Rant over.

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 13m
The media wants you to fear and hate. The social media wants you to be reasoned & informed. Never more true than today

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 10m
The focus shouldn't be on what flag is being flown, it's the people that hold that flag that should be held accountable. Everyone has hands

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 4m
And if you're so intellectually devoid that your only response is making jokes while ppl from your own country are held hostage, fuck off
I always did like him, and this man only keeps proving why I did.

Thank goodness for Xavier. I appreciated his tweets. Forgive me, but if you can't take a day off to not post about free sh*t you've gotten, or your car, or the gym, I'm judging you. Yeah, life will always go on, but a little perspective and sensitivity is always a good thing. It's okay to stop for a moment and step outside your little world. People really don't know what to do with themselves if they're not posting about frivolous stuff, even if stuff is happening in your backyard. Mad world.
I am glad I woke up to see some have escaped. Rant over.

He was fair and honest. I appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back