Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember where I read/heard it but I think when Jason came out of the house he mentioned in an interview that his partner's family was less accepting than his.

His partners family are accepting of them.

He has met all his partners family etc.

I liked Priya's poem too. It was sensual and done tastefully IMO. I much prefer this over the other stuff, plus she is good with words.

I am very happy for Jason too. I know his bf is not in the pic, but I'm glad that baby steps are being taken over nothing at all. At least it is going in the right direction. Nothing is worse when you feel like an outsider by the people you love most. Definitely a Christmas to remember for him.
I didn't mind Priya's poem. It was sensual, exotic and very image provoking. The only jarring note was the word arse. Not sure what word would've been better though.

I don't remember where I read/heard it but I think when Jason came out of the house he mentioned in an interview that his partner's family was less accepting than his.. maybe that's why.
Hmm. I never heard that. I actually think it may have just been a case of the boyfriend volunteering to take a family pic. Maybe he didn't want to do too much too soon. Whatever the case, I'm glad things are better for them, where Jase's family is concerned.

This is true. Not a part of the body that a word would be 'proper' for in a poem like this. If talking about lady bits there could be all sorts of descriptive words without sounding too coy. Bum, bottom, rump, derriere, arse, buttocks, tush, rear, all don't sound right.

This is true. Not a part of the body that a word would be 'proper' for in a poem like this. If talking about lady bits there could be all sorts of descriptive words without sounding too coy. Bum, bottom, rump, derriere, arse, buttocks, tush, rear, all don't sound right.
The Kardashian rise?
I agree, I liked parts of it,but some of it seemed more fitting to teenage fandom forum.

For the record, my husband LOVES David Suchet as Hercule Poirot and he's all of 28! (I love David Suchet too, but I'm a bit older, but my husband was the person who introduced me to David Suchet. Such an amazing actor.

For the record, my husband LOVES David Suchet as Hercule Poirot and he's all of 28! (I love David Suchet too, but I'm a bit older, but my husband was the person who introduced me to David Suchet. Such an amazing actor.
He certainly encapsulates the character.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 49m
If you're a Capricorn, today you must avoid eating bananas. Bananas will transform themselves into tyrannosaurus rexes and hunt you down.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 45m
For all Aquarians, it is the day to be delighted. $100 bills can be found in your dirty undies when you say "Woah" as you see pigs flying.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 36m
Pisceans can just go and fuck shit up tonight. No one's going to blame you for it.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 33m
You've copped a lot of shit for being an Aries. It's time you buy green apples and marry the one with no blemishes PS: No one likes you.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 30m
Taureans are known for two things : saggy genitalia and fungal infections. Here's my tip for today: smile, it makes you look even creepier.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 27m
Are you a Gemini? Don't talk to your partner today. Your partner has had enough of your annoying voice.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 25m
"I did that when I was like 11, bro" is usually my best comeback.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 23m
You shouldn't care about what I want for Christmas. The Grim Reaper wants you, bro.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 7m
What about bitches, dear Pope Francis? Bitches be crazy.

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 3m
Librans will fart too much tonight. Their gastrointestinal future looks shitty.

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore now
So fresh and so clean! Ready to rumble.

1. David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 3h
    @Stellvadore can't get enough of the Ninjas?

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 2h
    @RealLifeDave Yes! It's the best thing I ever did! ( I also enjoy the Turtle kind of Ninjas!) :)

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 2h
    @Stellvadore love the turtles. Best cartoon EVER. On a previous note, I've been thinking about getting my bike licence. #needcourage

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 2h
    @RealLifeDave They were my favourite thing about my childhood.You live once, do it! You'll never feel so free or present with your surrounds

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 2h
    @Stellvadore you may just be the inspiration I needed. New Years Resolution done.

jazzdbell
4 hours ago
bad santa christmas party with the kolka-campbell's @dal_mahoy@skolks@jaydepurtell@belldog21@sbramham #regram @alexhay01

#badsanta #kriskringle #christmas #friends #laughs #selfiestick #donthatetheplayer

10817872_1535383966730836_326187616_n.jpg

I looked up the story and whilst I have a very faint hint that it sounded déjà vu,I can't say that I am definite.

I definitely will go there. I really do like the setting. And the story of actual animals living there only adds to it. Sounds like my type of thing in all honesty. My 6 year anniversary is at the beginning of next year, might consider it for then, or just go for the sake of going out.

You definitely should. It has quite a relaxed rustic vibe to it but it's really nice, I like just getting a coffee (and some kind of amazing baked good too) but it's good also for a meal and they even do weddings there.

Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back