Go follow me - Skye Wheatley And wait for more vines to come
1f495.png
1f60b.png
(Links in bio)

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 29m
When you have no Self control...#dietproblems #pastafordays #Mumsbelike

https://vine.co/v/O6QwjKEp6wX
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mumsbelike?src=hash

Two things. I really liked Priya's poem. She's an adult, so I don't mind adult content, when the delivery is good. She should do more of that and fewer immature jokes. The poem is a better look for her.

As for Jason, I'm extremely happy for him. He may be too over the top, at times, and a bit of a try hard, but it's got to be SO painful when your family isn't interested in the person you love. So, I'm glad whoever was not accepting has come around, and he doesn't have to carry that anymore. I just wish we got a pic with his boyfriend and the fam. Maybe next time. I'd say that's a pretty good Xmas present.

I liked Priya's poem too. It was sensual and done tastefully IMO. I much prefer this over the other stuff, plus she is good with words.

I am very happy for Jason too. I know his bf is not in the pic, but I'm glad that baby steps are being taken over nothing at all. At least it is going in the right direction. Nothing is worse when you feel like an outsider by the people you love most. Definitely a Christmas to remember for him.

'You know that you're one of my favourite people!': Ben Zabel is left stunned after his hero Bert Newton sends him a supportive message
By Niki Waldegrave for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 01:22 AEST, 14 December 2014 | Updated: 02:48 AEST, 14 December 2014

His obsession with Bert and Patti Newton is well documented but former Big Brother star Ben Zabel has been left floored by a surprise video message of support from the TV legend.

Bert, 76, leaped to Ben's aid after hearing the unwitting comedian was 'absolutely terrified' of getting up on stage at the Brisbane Powerhouse for his five-date mini-tour A Quiet Night In.

Wearing a cow-print jacket and setting the camera up in what looks like a hotel room, Bert addresses his most loyal fan: 'Ben, I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that you're doing this show.'

Scroll down for video

2405AE3C00000578-2872591-Thrilled_TV_legend_Bert_Newton_Ben_Zabel_s_favourite_celebrity_s-a-9_1418483683866.jpg

Thrilled: TV legend Bert Newton, Ben Zabel's favourite celebrity, sends the unwitting stand-up comedian a - message of support

23B8846200000578-2872591-_Absolutely_terrified_The_former_Big_Brother_star_was_petrified_-m-17_1418480955280.jpg

'Absolutely terrified'. The former Big Brother star was petrified of performing his five date show in Brisbane

'I know that it's almost a sell-out which is a terrific thing to happen. It doesn't surprise me, you know that you're one of my favourite people...'

Ben, 32, who nearly overdosed on prescription drugs last month, posted the video to his Instagram saying, 'This message left me completely speechless... #legend #classact #dad #grease.'

And the former Virgin flight attendant, who is renowned for living in his pajamas, later added, 'I feel very fortunate'.

Last month Ben's anxiety and depression got the better of him and he was rushed to hospital after overdosing on prescription medicine.

The TV star has been taking small steps along the road to recovery and says support from his family and friends, as well as humour has helped him move forward.

Bert Newtown in cow print suit offering encouraging words
video-undefined-2405AE3600000578-861_636x358.jpg

2405AC5800000578-2872591-It_s_showtime_Ben_puts_on_a_brave_face_backstage_at_the_Brisbane-a-10_1418483683900.jpg

It's showtime: Ben puts on a brave face backstage at the Brisbane Powerhouse during his A Quiet Night In tour

Brisbane-born Ben shot to stardom when he appeared on reality show Big Brother in 2013 and viewers initially thought he was a planted actor due to his eccentricity.

But he became an instant hit due to his vulnerability and warm personality, and the fact he would go off on a tangent when talking about his beloved mum, Margaret, or his idols, the Newtons.

Bert and wife Patti even visited him on-set to surprise him for his birthday and they've been very vocal about their support for him, with Ben joking he's been 'adopted' by the couple.

For confidential help, call Lifeline at 13 11 14 or visit Lifeline Australia.

2405B63800000578-2872591-image-a-15_1418480546341.jpg

Birthday boy: Bert and Patti Newton visited their biggest fan on the set of Big Brother on his birthday in 2013

2405B63C00000578-2872591-image-a-16_1418480566972.jpg

Cherished: One of Ben's favourite possessions is his treasured album of Bert Newton songs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-sends-supportive-message.html#ixzz3Lr4inIRC[DOUBLEPOST=1418542631][/DOUBLEPOST]Bert's video message
http://instagram.com/p/wh89crm734/?modal=true
This made me really smile. I really do like Ben, and I do want to see bigger and better things for him.

Really?! Well there you go!
I suppose that is how Tim found out about this place.

It's a pretty popular joint in the inner city area, and rightly so as it is awesome, I'd say Tim knew about it beforehand.

Do you remember when that pig Kevin Bacon was kidnapped? It made mainstream news. Well this is where he lives.

You must go there Sweetgeek! It has a really nice vibe.

If it was just the poem or an odd risqué tweet id agree but it's completely overkill with her. I'm far from a prude...I appreciate sexual/toilet humour when it's actually funny but I don't find Priya's humour funny. Just IMO but it's overkill.

Oh ok, that's cool. I'm just commenting how surprised I am at myself for liking Priya outside of the house, something that I would never have imagined in a million years.

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason
So tonight was the night my whole family got to meet my partner of 4 years for the first time, a special occasion. :)

Leon Murray ‏@leonjmurray now
@RosesJason Delighted for you buddy, you deserve every happiness!

Hmmm mmmm mmmm what a milf. :inlove:

It's a pretty popular joint in the inner city area, and rightly so as it is awesome, I'd say Tim knew about it beforehand.

Do you remember when that pig Kevin Bacon was kidnapped? It made mainstream news. Well this is where he lives.

You must go there Sweetgeek! It has a really nice vibe.

I looked up the story and whilst I have a very faint hint that it sounded déjà vu,I can't say that I am definite.

I definitely will go there. I really do like the setting. And the story of actual animals living there only adds to it. Sounds like my type of thing in all honesty. My 6 year anniversary is at the beginning of next year, might consider it for then, or just go for the sake of going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back