Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanginns
10 minutes ago
Fist full of diamonds! #50k @jasnaltn

10852856_865530963468531_1726262744_n.jpg

Reactions: Bae
Appreciate whAt you do @Veronica2005 but don't know if I can look this thread much more. The constant whoring on their Instagram accounts is just too painful for me, in particular Jake but pretty much all of them. And we can see that those who called Ryan rich during the season were right. Really looks like he was struggling for a quid and is spending the money wisely.

Appreciate whAt you do @Veronica2005 but don't know if I can look this thread much more. The constant whoring on their Instagram accounts is just too painful for me, in particular Jake but pretty much all of them. And we can see that those who called Ryan rich during the season were right. Really looks like he was struggling for a quid and is spending the money wisely.
I'm pretty sure Ryan is just joking about buying that car, bike and ring...fun to dream I guess after winning the $200k but I think he plans to invest it atm.

I was hoping to see the HM's invited to more xmas/charity type events but no such luck atm

Brett, you truly took the words right out of my mouth. I was catching up and it was all too much. No words for Jake. When I saw about 4 posts in a row, talking about the same damn store, it was nauseating. People can't just take a picture, without trying to make it look like an ad. Everything is to promote and get stuff for free. I can't even deal. At least Ryan bought his stuff, and didn't stand next to a Ducati wishing he could have one. Between the homemade ads, and the modeling shots, I'm over it.

Ps, the Instagram article was intriguing. I SOOOOOOOOOOO hope they catch these fools buying followers. Anything for something free.

I'm pretty sure Ryan is just joking about buying that car, bike and ring...fun to dream I guess after winning the $200k but I think he plans to invest it atm.

I was hoping to see the HM's invited to more xmas/charity type events but no such luck atm

Yep - I think he is probably joking. I'm pretty sure I read that he was planning on using his prize money to open a bar, which was a goal of his.

Ok well if Ryan is taking the piss then I can dig but I certainly missed it, lol.

Brett, you truly took the words right out of my mouth. I was catching up and it was all too much. No words for Jake. When I saw about 4 posts in a row, talking about the same damn store, it was nauseating. People can't just take a picture, without trying to make it look like an ad. Everything is to promote and get stuff for free. I can't even deal. At least Ryan bought his stuff, and didn't stand next to a Ducati wishing he could have one. Between the homemade ads, and the modeling shots, I'm over it.

Ps, the Instagram article was intriguing. I SOOOOOOOOOOO hope they catch these fools buying followers. Anything for something free.
Famewhores to the max! It's actually refreshing to see "real" stuff from the likes of Richard. Dave's stocks have gone up massively in my eyes as he is one of the few to keep it real post BB. But no doubt all the others have their sycophants on their SM accounts telling them how wonderful and super they are and them believing it and think that what they are doing is great (and they get free stuff). No, I am not jealous just believe in personal integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back