Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how the Australian education system works but do naughty posts put your job in jeopardy?
I am studying to become a primary school teacher (career change) and yes we are advised to be very very careful with social media. A friend who is studying to be a high school teacher was advised to not use his real name on social media. I would say she has given up on being a teacher.

Tina bringing the romance @reepbot ...

315491-d6ba350a-8104-11e4-b46f-9c83699de370.jpg

Douglas Luck proposes to his girlfriend Hillary Turnbull following Tina Arenas performance.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...g-money-cant-buy/story-fni0cvc9-1227153315180

I thought that post by Gemma was about the so called secret that Leo told David. If she knows camera shy is ok it would be nice to know.
There was another post I think, when someone asked her about camerashy, but it was a few weeks ago and in a different thread than the post you are referring to. Possibly in 'her' thread (the hello Gemma thread)...

I would log katie Lisa and jakes follower numbers... Just sayin
Log? What do you mean, log?!

And could you clarify whether you or any of the housemates knows anything about the whole camerashy mystery. We are concerned... We don't necessarily need to know who 'she' is/was... But we would love to know that she is ok...

I am studying to become a primary school teacher (career change) and yes we are advised to be very very careful with social media. A friend who is studying to be a high school teacher was advised to not use his real name on social media. I would say she has given up on being a teacher.
Oh me too! A career change for me too. After having two boys I decided this is the way I wanted to go. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am :)

Log? What do you mean, log?!

And could you clarify whether you or any of the housemates knows anything about the whole camerashy mystery. We are concerned... We don't necessarily need to know who 'she' is/was... But we would love to know that she is ok...
I mean I think they are buying followers ... I asked a few about camera shy no one knew anything... And PRIYA and I are the only ones that came on here... And it's not us

Hey Gemma, thanks for reply.

Surely those three would not buy followers. Katie? Lisa? Jake?! Never?!?!? They just don't seem like they would do that at all. Ha!! How funny this whole thing with followers is. How funny this whole Big Brother thing is, come to think of it.

But - re the lack of camerashy news... oooohhhhhh! and wail! It is just too wierd. And disconcerting. We think Sandra was the most likely candidate....

Hey Gemma, thanks for reply.

Surely those three would not buy followers. Katie? Lisa? Jake?! Never?!?!? They just don't seem like they would do that at all. Ha!! How funny this whole thing with followers is. How funny this whole Big Brother thing is, come to think of it.

But - re the lack of camerashy news... oooohhhhhh! and wail! It is just too wierd. And disconcerting. We think Sandra was the most likely candidate....
I spoke to sandy the other day about it and she has so much going on she doesn't seem the type... She's not a superfan she knows nothing about the show and wants to go back to real life.... She's not the type

you can tell they've likely bought followers based on how many likes their photos actually get.. when you have 80,000 followers and barely a thousand or so likes, that's a classic sign. can't wait to see their actual follower counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back