Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemma6foot6
19 minutes ago
Having a relaxing bubble bath... Here is my impersonation of @reallifedave pre #shave #bubblebeard

10818100_1006251116055084_1418817651_n.jpg

View attachment 47283

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave
@gemma6foot6 good lord. Don't think I ever looked that bad
1f61c.png
kidding Gem not a bad impression.

'Hi babe...our relationship is just professional': Cheeky Tim Dormer denies dating Terri Irwin but leaves flirty voice mail message for mother-of-two on radio show
By Bianca Soldani and Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 10:17 AEST, 3 December 2014 | Updated: 10:21 AEST, 3 December 2014

• He has outright denied the claims he is dating mother-of-two Terri Irwin.

But when Tim Dormer was given the opportunity to call the 50-year-old on Wednesday morning, he couldn't help but unleash his flirtatious side.

Appearing on KIIS 106.5 FM's Kyle and Jackie O show, the 30-year-old Big Brother star left a voicemail for Terri, greeting Terri with the words: 'Hi babe'.

239F98D400000578-2855448-No_romance_Tim_Dormer_has_told_Daily_Mail_Australia_he_is_defini-20_1417398826057.jpg

No romance: Tim Dormer, pictured with Terri Irwin and her children Robert and Bindi, has denied rumours he's dating the wildlife ambassador but still left a cheeky voicemail message on her phone on Wednesday

Immediately embarrassed by his cheeky move, the curly-haired star chuckled as he recomposed himself and continued delivering a voicemail message with radio host Jackie O listening on.

'Hi Terri it’s Tim Dormer here. Sorry with all these rumours going around I just want to clarify that we know where each other stands,' he said.

'Our relationship is just professional and I really admire you’ve taken me on as a Wildlife Warrior ambassador.'

Despite sharing a working relationship, there is undoubtedly some level of closeness and familiarity between the pair if Tim's next comment was anything to go by.

Tim Dormer celebrates birthday with the Irwin family (archive)
    video-undefined-20AE46A900000578-510_636x358.jpg

23A7A42F00000578-2857048-image-1_1417504270779.jpg

Poking fun: Tim laughed off reports he's secretly dating Terri on Tuesday when he posted an image of himself stroking a cougar

'Love what you do Tezza, see you at Christmas,' Tim said, giggling as John Paul Young's hit Love Is In The Air began playing in the background.

Speaking more about Terri off the phone, Tim told Jackie O: 'She actually is a catch. She's got a wicked sense of humour.'

'I do really admire her and I guess it's just kind of in your wildest dreams you'd find a woman like that,' he candidly confessed, before reiterating she's still not someone he will romantically pursue.

On Tuesday afternoon Tim poked fun at the romance rumours on social media.

Posing alongside a real life wild cat in an image posted to Instagram, the reality star cheekily wrote: 'I just have a thing for Cougars.'

239F9C0100000578-2855448-image-9_1417398367976.jpg

Not an option: Being a father figure is an idea 'not even worth considering' according to Tim, who sees 16-year-old Bindi and 10-year-old Robert as simply friends

With a wide grin plastered across his face and his own shaggy mane of golden curls falling about his shoulders, the Big Brother winner was seen crouching down to stroke the animal's back.

The tongue-in-cheek post came a day after New Idea magazine published claims the reality star was secretly romantically involved with Terri, the widow of later Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin.

Completely quashing the idea, Tim told Daily Mail Australia it's 'absolutely not' true, dismissing it as 'ludicrous'

'I think Terri is a catch but she's far out of my league,' he added.

239FAF6E00000578-2857048-More_here_The_Tim_and_Terri_romance_rumours_were_published_in_th-3_1417505579881.jpg

More here: The Tim and Terri romance rumours were published in the latest issue of New Idea magazine

'I see her as someone who I admire and sort of an inspiration in the industry and what she does for wildlife conservation'.

During his time as a Wildlife Warrior for Australia Zoo, Tim has spent time with Terri's children Bindi, 16, and Robert, 10.

But being a father figure is an idea 'not even worth considering' according to Tim, who sees them simply as friends.

'I love Bindi and Robert as mates,' he said.

'They're really young people who are having a positive influence on the world so I just think of them as friends.'

Earlier this year, Tim spoke to Daily Mail Australia about his respect for television sensation Steve who passed away in 2006 at age 44 after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming a documentary.

'Steve was my idol,' the reality winner said in August, 'I admire the passion he had for wildlife.'

'He was larger than life and a true blue guy who dedicated his life to wildlife. The whole world stopped when he passed away.'

Having been interested in wildlife and conservation since he was a child, Tim says the opportunity to work closely with the Irwin family and help them continue Steve's legacy is an absolute 'dream come true'.

239F99DC00000578-2855448-image-11_1417398529300.jpg

Idol: Tim told Daily Mail Australia earlier this year he has great respect for late Steve who passed away at the age of 44 in 2006

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sage-mother-two-radio-show.html#ixzz3Ko9n3JME

That sucks. Just WHO is invited to attend this event again?

Why do they keep using that picture of Skye? It's... not good.

Like look how Sam seems upset over a comment about his leg yet Lawson and Sandra (and Ryan in the house) all make that joke! He himself even does it, so it hurts when a stranger says it? dont buy it.

Sam looked like he was trying not to laugh. He was being his usual sarcastic self and you could tell he was treating that crappy Jake self-aggrandising video with the contempt it deserved.

Ryan should be sponsored by a handkerchief maker like Kleenex.

Ryan should be sponsored by an anti-itch lotion. Or a drug rehabilitation place hahaha

mikkaylamossop
23 hours ago
Last Friday night...

10838573_780674648658137_2053297757_n.jpg
She looks like she has lost weight[DOUBLEPOST=1417586159][/DOUBLEPOST]spiritofsharingsos
2 hours ago
SOS Cultural Exchange 2 was an absolute blast!! Thanks @tee_smyth & @jadealbany from Big Brother Australia for helping our Fijian, Australian and New Zealand friend bond in a magical way!! Team SOS Spirit of Sharing #sosunleashed #spiritofsharing #bula #culture #song #food #dance #sport #aussies #fijians #newzealandersCapture8.JPG

1. Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 11m
    @RealLifeDave @bigbrotherwho @DancinPenny @LawsonReeves91 same!

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 now
    @SandyJaneNixon @RealLifeDave @bigbrotherwho @DancinPenny @LawsonReeves91 I'm living down the road and I'm not invited either
    1f61e.png
I thought since Gemma was staying on the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks, that she might have been invited, plus I wondering about Leo? During the remote control task, weren't Skye and Leo the pride of the GC?:D

'Hi babe...our relationship is just professional': Cheeky Tim Dormer denies dating Terri Irwin but leaves flirty voice mail message for mother-of-two on radio show
By Bianca Soldani and Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 10:17 AEST, 3 December 2014 | Updated: 10:21 AEST, 3 December 2014

• He has outright denied the claims he is dating mother-of-two Terri Irwin.

But when Tim Dormer was given the opportunity to call the 50-year-old on Wednesday morning, he couldn't help but unleash his flirtatious side.

Appearing on KIIS 106.5 FM's Kyle and Jackie O show, the 30-year-old Big Brother star left a voicemail for Terri, greeting Terri with the words: 'Hi babe'.

239F98D400000578-2855448-No_romance_Tim_Dormer_has_told_Daily_Mail_Australia_he_is_defini-20_1417398826057.jpg

No romance: Tim Dormer, pictured with Terri Irwin and her children Robert and Bindi, has denied rumours he's dating the wildlife ambassador but still left a cheeky voicemail message on her phone on Wednesday

Immediately embarrassed by his cheeky move, the curly-haired star chuckled as he recomposed himself and continued delivering a voicemail message with radio host Jackie O listening on.

'Hi Terri it’s Tim Dormer here. Sorry with all these rumours going around I just want to clarify that we know where each other stands,' he said.

'Our relationship is just professional and I really admire you’ve taken me on as a Wildlife Warrior ambassador.'

Despite sharing a working relationship, there is undoubtedly some level of closeness and familiarity between the pair if Tim's next comment was anything to go by.

Tim Dormer celebrates birthday with the Irwin family (archive)
    video-undefined-20AE46A900000578-510_636x358.jpg

23A7A42F00000578-2857048-image-1_1417504270779.jpg

Poking fun: Tim laughed off reports he's secretly dating Terri on Tuesday when he posted an image of himself stroking a cougar

'Love what you do Tezza, see you at Christmas,' Tim said, giggling as John Paul Young's hit Love Is In The Air began playing in the background.

Speaking more about Terri off the phone, Tim told Jackie O: 'She actually is a catch. She's got a wicked sense of humour.'

'I do really admire her and I guess it's just kind of in your wildest dreams you'd find a woman like that,' he candidly confessed, before reiterating she's still not someone he will romantically pursue.

On Tuesday afternoon Tim poked fun at the romance rumours on social media.

Posing alongside a real life wild cat in an image posted to Instagram, the reality star cheekily wrote: 'I just have a thing for Cougars.'

239F9C0100000578-2855448-image-9_1417398367976.jpg

Not an option: Being a father figure is an idea 'not even worth considering' according to Tim, who sees 16-year-old Bindi and 10-year-old Robert as simply friends

With a wide grin plastered across his face and his own shaggy mane of golden curls falling about his shoulders, the Big Brother winner was seen crouching down to stroke the animal's back.

The tongue-in-cheek post came a day after New Idea magazine published claims the reality star was secretly romantically involved with Terri, the widow of later Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin.

Completely quashing the idea, Tim told Daily Mail Australia it's 'absolutely not' true, dismissing it as 'ludicrous'

'I think Terri is a catch but she's far out of my league,' he added.

239FAF6E00000578-2857048-More_here_The_Tim_and_Terri_romance_rumours_were_published_in_th-3_1417505579881.jpg

More here: The Tim and Terri romance rumours were published in the latest issue of New Idea magazine

'I see her as someone who I admire and sort of an inspiration in the industry and what she does for wildlife conservation'.

During his time as a Wildlife Warrior for Australia Zoo, Tim has spent time with Terri's children Bindi, 16, and Robert, 10.

But being a father figure is an idea 'not even worth considering' according to Tim, who sees them simply as friends.

'I love Bindi and Robert as mates,' he said.

'They're really young people who are having a positive influence on the world so I just think of them as friends.'

Earlier this year, Tim spoke to Daily Mail Australia about his respect for television sensation Steve who passed away in 2006 at age 44 after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming a documentary.

'Steve was my idol,' the reality winner said in August, 'I admire the passion he had for wildlife.'

'He was larger than life and a true blue guy who dedicated his life to wildlife. The whole world stopped when he passed away.'

Having been interested in wildlife and conservation since he was a child, Tim says the opportunity to work closely with the Irwin family and help them continue Steve's legacy is an absolute 'dream come true'.

239F99DC00000578-2855448-image-11_1417398529300.jpg

Idol: Tim told Daily Mail Australia earlier this year he has great respect for late Steve who passed away at the age of 44 in 2006

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sage-mother-two-radio-show.html#ixzz3Ko9n3JME
Interesting cover for all sorts of reasons.

chardlocal
5 minutes ago
""So what's life like after BB?" Well, Tully & Jade are in Fiji, Lina's getting ready to party tonight and Traisha, Lawson & Priya are cruising the GC in a Limo. "But you're buying pillows at Target?" Yes, yes I am. #reallifechard #livingthedream #linen #welcometothegoodlife #isthisadream #pillowpride #BBAU #RichardBBAU @bbau9

10838575_1532974783622071_186959678_n.jpg

Tom's comment on this pic -

tommackay11Yes, we also weren't deemed valuable enough for the 5k appliances online voucher. Still waiting for the phone call? @appliancesau@chardlocal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back