Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you even talking about? You literally just made a post referring to David's sister as "feral" so unless that's the type of wording you normally throw around in your everyday vocabulary it seems the grudge is still strong there.

And don't try and say now that she has the right to say whatever she wants. You launched an attack at her which pretty much (between name calling) revolved around telling them they needed to be more like Bhushan...whom ironically also participates in less than "perfect" SM behaviour by your standards. That's my whole point. And not just with you, but all the other heroes on here that were going for David's family during the series.
I'm not explaining what I'm talking about yet again. Because honestly - I truly don't care. And you continuing to jump in and quote me when I'm not even frickin responding to you nor have you even been tagged or even mentioned for weeks now is beyond silly. It's a tv show. It's over. I haven't tagged you, I haven't bothered with you and yet here you are yet again.

And yes - feral is indeed a word I use in my every day life. In fact, I'm pretty sure I used it earlier today to describe the behaviour of some in here, including the admitted backtracker when called out, and all others who came scurrying out of the woodwork in yet another gang on one. So it's cool if you change your opinions and then resort to being wankers but it's not ok if I do?! Ok then. Get fucked and stop PM'ing me now.

Enjoy guys - I'm out of this thread for good after being one of the main people to post updates in here for quite a long time for the past year. Life's too short and tbh after the whole contact a HM's employer thing, it's all too wacked. Happy holidays. xo

Last edited:
dancinpenny
3 hours ago
First day of summer ☀️night guys. Xx

10831874_895393173833784_2023653482_n.jpg
While these women look gorgeous in a bikini I'd like to see them in a one piece too.

Of course David fans and Priya fans arguing endlessly and TBH pointlessly, is sooooo David and Priya!

And the Daily Fail fail to check their facts again lol. Tully was working in the Cook Islands, not holidaying, and both girls (and Josh) are working as crew for Unleashed (they are also on Plantation Island - not on the cruise) :bang:

Jade AlbanyVerified account‏@JadeAlbany
Fiji hits daily mail thanks guys as always xx http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2855847/Mondays-suck-Former-Big-Brother-housemates-Tully-Smyth-Jade-Albany-bikini-bodies-lap-good-life-Fijian-cruise.html…[DOUBLEPOST=1417475917][/DOUBLEPOST]Tully SmythVerified account‏@tee_smyth
@jadealbany and I checking out the pool before the @joshy_moore pool party today. If you're on… http://instagram.com/p/wFN2-CC5Mz/

And the Daily Fail fail to check their facts again lol. Tully was working in the Cook Islands, not holidaying, and both girls (and Josh) are working as crew for Unleashed (they are also on Plantation Island - not on the cruise) :bang:

And they even spelt her name wrong in one of the captions "Tulle" :rolleyes:

bennorris32
4 minutes ago
Ben has made a friend out of his favorite role model! #Skyebbau @bbau9 #vanitynightclub @beniboii

10808710_682516695201284_102971572_n.jpg

It makes perfect sense for these two to pair up.

But the fact they are still perpetuating the hate AFTER the show is over means Bushy blames David for Priya not winning. Is he fav bad photoshops of Ryan or Travis or Skye? get over it Bush.

I totes agree.

travisjake_
3 hours ago
Good to be back in melbourne. Mondays arent that bad. Fresh cut and new shades. Feeling sharp. Good to get a professional clip again and not have @reallifedave chopping at my locks

10693713_600484096730027_2125718339_n.jpg

Surely someone else is writing his tweets?! lol.

tahny89
10 hours ago
Nice fresh start to the morning! lots of people don't realise that it is what you put in your body makes a huge different to the way you feel and look on the outside ‼️✔️

10802612_1500152906930974_74013485_n.jpg

Actually most people do know this. FFS I hate people moralising over food.

The second one is fun I would have liked to see more that behind the scenes stuff

Maybe I'm just old and boring but Jake's videos remind of everything that is wrong with BB now. Everytime the camera goes in someones face they have to yell/dance/pull a face and carry on. Maybe it's simply that social media is so prevalent now so every photo or video has to be FUN AND CRAZEEEEEEE but I miss the old days of BB where the housemates weren't such show ponys and weren't using BB to try and get media careers. When the housemates seemed more like normal poeple. Jake, Lisa and Katie seem like they're drunk constantly. Sandra seems more sedate as does Gemma. But the other three, it's like STOP AND SETTLE DOWN. It's like a 24/7 sugar high. Even OUTSIDE the house we're not getting to know any of them as they still have the 'Oh! A camera is on me - do something interesting!!' thing going on. I noticed with Jason he was doing a LOT of selfies on the final night with all the housemates in the shot as he would know shots with all the housemates would get a lot of likes. I can't imagine being a housemate and hanging out with them as every 15 seconds someone would be pointing a camera at you or trying to do a selfie so every 15 seconds you'd be stop - freeze, smile, ok go back to talking - no wait - stop freeze smile - ok go back to talking... no wait. oh for god's sakes stop with the photos! I guess it all comes down to them wanting to get a lot of followers on social media as it means you get paid to spruik items on social media. Ahh I miss the old days, when things like a chick from a Tasmanian Fish and Chip Shop won Big Brother, and then just went back to her life. It wasn't this "I must be FAMOUS and have a massive social media following" thing that all the housemates have when they're out of the house now.

Last edited:
Also - since Ryan DID end up winning, does anyone know if Sandra and Sam kissed like they said they would in Part 2 of Jake's video?

Maybe I'm just old and boring but Jake's videos remind of everything that is wrong with BB now. Everytime the camera goes in someones face they have to yell/dance/pull a face and carry on. Maybe it's simply that social media is so prevalent now so every photo or video has to be FUN AND CRAZEEEEEEE but I miss the old days of BB where the housemates weren't such show ponys and weren't using BB to try and get media careers. When the housemates seemed more like normal poeple. Jake, Lisa and Katie seem like they're drunk constantly. Sandra seems more sedate as does Gemma. But the other three, it's like STOP AND SETTLE DOWN. It's like a 24/7 sugar high. Even OUTSIDE the house we're not getting to know any of them as they still have the 'Oh! A camera is on me - do something interesting!!' thing going on. I noticed with Jason he was doing a LOT of selfies on the final night with all the housemates in the shot as he would know shots with all the housemates would get a lot of likes. I can't imagine being a housemate and hanging out with them as every 15 seconds someone would be pointing a camera at you or trying to do a selfie so every 15 seconds you'd be stop - freeze, smile, ok go back to talking - no wait - stop freeze smile - ok go back to talking... no wait. oh for god's sakes stop with the photos! I guess it all comes down to them wanting to get a lot of followers on social media as it means you get paid to spruik items on social media. Ahh I miss the old days, when things like a chick from a Tasmanian Fish and Chip Shop won Big Brother, and then just went back to her life. It wasn't this "I must be FAMOUS and have a massive social media following" thing that all the housemates have when they're out of the house now.
I noticed this too, it's nicer when there's one or two of us. No one is "ON"
Btw is it ok that I post in this thread?

Its fun to document party nights but you take a while to look your best and try and get people to take photos and no one does. Maybe its just the sort of people I hang out with? Or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back