Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then immediately got on twitter and started favouriting some really vile shit being posted about David's father. :thumbsup:
YES!! And again - don't like him or his wife, don't pay attention to what they're doing. It's not a hard concept. Even I don't pay attention to what they're favouriting ffs.

Ok guys, it's been fun as always and I've had a good giggle but I'm now off to brave the shops to find a specific angel for our tree. I always love a good pack mentality but if I don't go now I never will.

Namaste bitches. :)

Ok guys, it's been fun as always and I've had a good giggle but I'm now off to brave the shops to find a specific angel for our tree.

Good luck.

Take these with you, you will need them.

images

I want one of these, but they are not allowed by mere mortals.

images

Maybe you should go reread what I said. At the time he was interesting to me as I was a fan. After that and his changed behaviour in the house, I no longer was. At that point he became irrelevant to me. Just like I wasn't following what Ryan's family was saying or doing on SM.

I also didn't say his sister doesn't have the right to say whatever the hell she wants. Just like I have the right to not only form my own opinion of what she says and then comment on it also. Works both ways. Don't like what I have to say - put me on ignore. ;)

What are you even talking about? You literally just made a post referring to David's sister as "feral" so unless that's the type of wording you normally throw around in your everyday vocabulary it seems the grudge is still strong there.

And don't try and say now that she has the right to say whatever she wants. You launched an attack at her which pretty much (between name calling) revolved around telling them they needed to be more like Bhushan...whom ironically also participates in less than "perfect" SM behaviour by your standards. That's my whole point. And not just with you, but all the other heroes on here that were going for David's family during the series.

Good luck.

Take these with you, you will need them.

images

I want one of these, but they are not allowed by mere mortals.

images

It's a nightmare out there. I hate shopping at the best of times. Which is why I've learnt to get in early and do all my Christmas shopping online lol. Otherwise nobody would be getting anything!

People tweeted him that stuff yesterday, he retweeted it. Just like he today retweeted

Tristan #TeamPriya @MooMin512 · 30m 30 minutes ago
Please support #WorldAIDSDay and consider donating to a local HIV/AIDS charity near you. Peace & Love, Happy Holidays

People made Photoshops and he retweeted them. One of the two posted wasn't even about David yet people still don't seem to get the concept that they were made after Priya's tweet about finally being home and able to take a poop in private. Fans are making jokes after her tweet, he found them funny. Not everything is some big zomg Poor David drama.

Now I'm off to find out if Priya can cook so I can suggest they go on MKR. I know Bhushy can't really but hopefully she can pull them through. Thanks for the great idea guys!
I missed this post sorry. On the phone I find it harder to navigate through the alerts and not get lost. I didn't put any emphasis on the poop comments tbh, just the gif with David's head one. But if I have to make a comment about that... Keep it to yourself! I am a poop prude! Lol.

I want you to know that I am not making this a poor David thing btw. That's not what peaked my interest or why I commented. I don't think poor David at all. I'm sure he will laugh it off. I just made a comment based on past things and if I had realised it was going to seem like it was a personal attack or upset you I would not have made it, because hand on heart it was not supposed to be a personal thing

If you no longer give a shit, or at least want to pretend not to, take these arguments to PM guys. As much as he wanted to be, Bhushan wasn't a housemate, and back and forward discussion of him and his tactics doesn't really belong in the Post BB Housemate Antics thread. Neither does discussion regarding David's sister or family. Let it go.

If you no longer give a shit, or at least want to pretend not to, take these arguments to PM guys. As much as he wanted to be, Bhushan wasn't a housemate, and back and forward discussion of him and his tactics doesn't really belong in the Post BB Housemate Antics thread. Neither does discussion regarding David's sister or family. Let it go.

You logical freak! Lol. But you are right. Apologies to all.

But before I do. I want to make this a point- there was no pack mentality! I made a comment based on a post here! People can disagree, but if people also agree then that is all it was.

Ok I will stop now

Okay, okay, I agree actually. Just couldn't help commenting on the double standards on here. I'll stop. Need to be off now anyway :)

There is apparently a vague rumour that the producers are contemplating releasing a special compilation DVD:

"BB 2014: Priya's Funniest Moments"

Production and packaging costs will be kept to a minimum, because...

.... it will just be a blank disc.
Oh please make an extended Clawson DVD ! Please![DOUBLEPOST=1417408190][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is apparently a vague rumour that the producers are contemplating releasing a special compilation DVD:

"BB 2014: Priya's Funniest Moments"

Production and packaging costs will be kept to a minimum, because...

.... it will just be a blank disc.
Snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back