skye.m.w.y
12716951_1016745291704425_1118558999_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/uniquemuscleofficial/
https://www.instagram.com/contractkillaapparel/

uniquemuscleofficial

contractkillaapparel

2,391 likes
1d
  • skye.m.w.yI love when a product actually works!! I’ve been using this watermelon flavoured fat metaboliser from @uniquemuscleofficial for a while now (this is my 3rd bag of it) and it’s officially become part of my everyday routine! I’m actually hooked on this stuff! I usually have it 30 minutes before breakfast or exercise if I exercise (I have it at these times because it works by using stored fat in the body as extra energy) oh and it tastes AMAZINGGG xx tap photo to see where my gym clothes are from

lawsonreeves91

12716601_1686098954991092_1036971688_n.jpg

317 likes
3h

lawson looks really dodgy there. like he is about to sell me something. something i don't really want. and i say to him 'no thank you lawson, please go away.' but he doesn't go away, he keeps on trying to sell me it. so i then build a tunnel to the underground city of the dancing rock people where i hide out for a few days until he goes away.

lawson looks really dodgy there. like he is about to sell me something. something i don't really want. and i say to him 'no thank you lawson, please go away.' but he doesn't go away, he keeps on trying to sell me it. so i then build a tunnel to the underground city of the dancing rock people where i hide out for a few days until he goes away.
It's the buttons done all the way up. Suspect.

skye.m.w.y

12747702_1543471709283768_823242941_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/edenhairextensions/
3,663 likes
21h
  • skye.m.w.yFREE GIVEAWAY with@edenhairextensions. As a sign of my love & appreciation for all my amazing followers I am so excited to announce my Free Giveaway with@edenhairextensions. There are 3 Prizes . 1st-is free set of 220g Luxury Collection 2nd- $100 Off any set and 3rd $50 Off any set. To enter all you have to do is follow both @skye.m.w.y &@edenhairextensions and tag 3-6 friends in both our Giveaway comment boxes. Winner will be announced in a couple weeks! Yay

It's the buttons done all the way up. Suspect.

Yes, I suppose that could be the case. I was more thinking about the slicked back hair and the fact it was that disgusting rat Lawson who thinks of only his selfish ways. Unsure about the buttons though. I mean i could never do that, put my buttons on all the way up. but that is just me maybe lawson is different?

David Hodis ‏@davidhodis83 5h5 hours ago
Froths with @SamBramham at Sydney best pub @chippolord God bless your Cheesies. #LordGladstone

CbkPkZVUYAAxOUF.jpg

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 5h5 hours ago
@davidhodis83 @SamBramham @chippolord did you offer to do a shout out for free beer? #sellouts #freetshirt
Sam Bramham ‏@SamBramham 5h5 hours ago
@SandyJaneNixon @davidhodis83 @chippolord let's see if you a valley gurl

@SamBramham @davidhodis83 @chippolord free beer = valley gurl

Lord Gladstone ‏@chippolord 5h5 hours agoSydney, New South Wales
@SandyJaneNixon ayyyy we ain't that cheap girl *slides a coupla freebies over*

@davidhodis83 @SamBramham @chippolord did you offer to do a shout out for free beer? #sellouts #freetshirt

David Hodis‏@davidhodis83
@SandyJaneNixon @SamBramham @chippolord Hahahaha. As if. I keep things real and can afford to pay for my own stuff.

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 3h3 hours ago @davidhodis83 @SamBramham @chippolord preach it Beyoncé

luv the interaction between these 3......Dave and Sam see to be tight, hanging out most of the time.

Hmm wonder where Ryan is.....thought be was Sam's best bud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back