Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics with Drew and Ruby look like a photoshoot to me. Unless they like having someone else in the room taking pictures.

By the way, are Ed and Monica still together do you think?

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 3h3 hours ago
#TogetherEvents We
2764.png
St Kilda yesterday was
1f44c-1f3fc.png
1f44c-1f3fc.png
. All up on my Snappy: FUCKYEAHTEE.

Chris Lilley, monika clarke, Stephanie Smith and 2 others
CbODLdrUEAA4aIg.jpg

CbODLd4UsAA8xaC.jpg

CbODLeoUUAA7hnf.jpg

Those pics with Drew and Ruby look like a photoshoot to me. Unless they like having someone else in the room taking pictures.

Pfft, don't call her Monica - she is MoniKa and she has more instagram followers than Ed now. I'm pretty sure that's the reason they broke up

I think they are a photoshoot, but I love the way Ruby carries herself. She doesn't give a fuck. I totally see her and Drew as soulmates. She brings out the best in Anthony. Sorry, he's not Drew anymore, right?

skye.m.w.y

1172669_957977444255784_1244561052_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/missblisshair/
3,304 likes
3h
  • skye.m.w.yI can't believe how much healthier my hair is since going to@missblisshair I've had many hair cuts, olaplex, olaplex treatments and I've also had a keratin treatment! My hair is feeling so much healthier and I'm so happy I found good hairdressers to look after me. I use to cry leaving other hair salons. Now I leave feeling good about myself and sorry about the nips have to go bra shopping ✌️ only own sports bras ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back