Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I have no idea what Ruby and Drew's relationship status but it is incredibly disrespectful no matter the status

Two of a kind. Drew was not respectful to Tully's relationship and Tully was not respectful to hers. Drew could have distanced himself from her, but he didn't. Drew said he had cheated in all of his previous relationships. Once a cheater...well....

And then the noodle monster will follow, and it will get us.
images

the romantic in me would love to see things eventually work out between Drew and Tully. still think that article is candy floss though

the romantic in me would love to see things eventually work out between Drew and Tully. still think that article is candy floss though

They will always have a special connection. With time and distance from the show who knows.

Why is he nude in a lift?

leoryanburke
3 hours ago · visit www.leoryanburke.com
SET GOALS
-
First things first:
1⃣No I'm not on steroids.
2⃣I know my shorts are tiny, they fit when I got them and they are my favourites.
--//--
Now when I ran into @simeonpanda at FitEx in Melbourn this past March and we started talking about me coming to England for @bodypowerexpo with him and the @sp_aesthetics team I knew that I was going to have to take my physique to the next level. I went home and I set a clear and specific goal. I wrote it down and looked at it everyday. I knew exactly what wanted and what I needed to do to achieve it.
--//--
Setting goals is one of the most key components to success in any form. That's why the FIRST question I ask all my online clients after their height and weight etc is what THIER GOALS are. I offer a few suggestion but the data entry form allows them to write in detail what they hope to achieve from thier training and nutrition program.
--//--
This has 2 benefits. Firstly it allows me to begin to get an idea of how I'm going to assemble and organise their program. Secondly it forces them to actually write down what they want to achieve. They inadvertently take the first step towards their own success by writing down their goals (sneaky little trick) From there it's simply a matter of following the program I build for them and making sure they stay focused and determined to succeed.
--//--
Guys there is only a few days left where you can join the the #BBB BeachBody Brigade for the introductory price of just $99.95. Take advantage now before the price goes up to receive not only my 3⃣8⃣ page transformation guide but also your custom nutritional and training program. Take action. Set a goal. Be a part of something amazing and achieve your own GREATNESS
--//--
⬇️CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO⬇️
@leoryanburke
www.leoryanburke.com
[email protected]
#LRB #PassionOverEverything #OneLastTimeNotOnSteroids

11244031_785818431517430_2048144664_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back