Status
Not open for further replies.
boogroe
2 hours ago
So cosy @riseofdawn

11226683_425672750947212_908946329_n.jpg

travisjake_
2 hours ago
Who said autumn was dull when ya got your @lackofcoloraus hat! #autumn #brimmedhat

11205925_1667695450119823_170009042_n.jpg

Lol at Travis taking the piss out of Ryan.

Also good on Leo for putting to rest those nasty and obviously untrue rumours about his habits related to his fitness. I think some people love to look on the negative side of things without ever considering any alternatives.

Reunited! Former Big Brother couple Tully Smyth and Anthony Drew are inseparable at the Bibelot cafe opening night in Melbourne
By BIANCA LA CIOPPA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 18:43 EST, 8 May 2015 | UPDATED: 20:16 EST, 8 May 2015
She cheated on her long-term girlfriend with him while inside the Big Brother house in 2013.

Now more than a year later, Tully Smyth and Anthony Drew, 25, were spotted following each other around at the Bibelot cafe opening night on Thursday in Melbourne.

The pair, who shared many intimate moments on screen, happily posed for photos while sharing a glass of wine.

286FC80200000578-0-image-m-87_1431066767893.jpg

Together again: Former Big Brother contestants, Tully Smyth and Anthony Drew were spotted getting cosy on Thursday night in Melbourne at the opening night for Bibelot cafe

286FC80D00000578-0-image-a-82_1431066684273.jpg

Class act: Tully dressed up her tight-fitting dress with a white and black feather coat and boots

The former Big Brother contestant showed off her tanned, glowing skin in a bralet-style black dress topped with a white and black feather coat.

To dress up her look, Tully wore her blonde hair curled out and parted down the middle.

The 26-year-old showed off her slender frame while posing with her arm rested on her hip in a pair of black boots.

286FC83700000578-0-image-m-92_1431066845560.jpg

286FC82200000578-0-image-a-93_1431066856115.jpg

In sync: The on-screen couple matched each other as they both wore all-black to the event

While the blonde beauty looked flawless in her attire, her arm candy Drew matched with an all-black head to toe outfit.

He topped off his rocker look with a black leather jacket, while slicking back his long brunette hair in a man-bun.

When chatting to The Daily Mail Australia last year, Tully said she and the Big Brother hottie called it quits on their relationship not long after being evicted from the Gold Coast house.

286FC84900000578-0-image-a-86_1431066717150.jpg

Close bond: Last year, Tully told the DMA that she and Drew remained close friends despite ending their relationship after leaving the house

‘It’s really weird that people think that exes can’t be friends. I’m friends with both Drew and Tahlia,’ she said.

Despite the pair living in separate states, Drew in Melbourne and Tully in Sydney, she said the pair remain 'good friends' and catch up when they are in the same city.

‘I was in Melbourne and we hung out. We went to the H&M opening together,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...fe-opening-night-Melbourne.html#ixzz3ZY0DR5YI

Reunited! Former Big Brother couple Tully Smyth and Anthony Drew are inseparable at the Bibelot cafe opening night in Melbourne
By BIANCA LA CIOPPA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 18:43 EST, 8 May 2015 | UPDATED: 20:16 EST, 8 May 2015
She cheated on her long-term girlfriend with him while inside the Big Brother house in 2013.

Now more than a year later, Tully Smyth and Anthony Drew, 25, were spotted following each other around at the Bibelot cafe opening night on Thursday in Melbourne.

The pair, who shared many intimate moments on screen, happily posed for photos while sharing a glass of wine.

286FC80200000578-0-image-m-87_1431066767893.jpg

Together again: Former Big Brother contestants, Tully Smyth and Anthony Drew were spotted getting cosy on Thursday night in Melbourne at the opening night for Bibelot cafe

286FC80D00000578-0-image-a-82_1431066684273.jpg

Class act: Tully dressed up her tight-fitting dress with a white and black feather coat and boots

The former Big Brother contestant showed off her tanned, glowing skin in a bralet-style black dress topped with a white and black feather coat.

To dress up her look, Tully wore her blonde hair curled out and parted down the middle.

The 26-year-old showed off her slender frame while posing with her arm rested on her hip in a pair of black boots.

286FC83700000578-0-image-m-92_1431066845560.jpg

286FC82200000578-0-image-a-93_1431066856115.jpg

In sync: The on-screen couple matched each other as they both wore all-black to the event

While the blonde beauty looked flawless in her attire, her arm candy Drew matched with an all-black head to toe outfit.

He topped off his rocker look with a black leather jacket, while slicking back his long brunette hair in a man-bun.

When chatting to The Daily Mail Australia last year, Tully said she and the Big Brother hottie called it quits on their relationship not long after being evicted from the Gold Coast house.

286FC84900000578-0-image-a-86_1431066717150.jpg

Close bond: Last year, Tully told the DMA that she and Drew remained close friends despite ending their relationship after leaving the house

‘It’s really weird that people think that exes can’t be friends. I’m friends with both Drew and Tahlia,’ she said.

Despite the pair living in separate states, Drew in Melbourne and Tully in Sydney, she said the pair remain 'good friends' and catch up when they are in the same city.

‘I was in Melbourne and we hung out. We went to the H&M opening together,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...fe-opening-night-Melbourne.html#ixzz3ZY0DR5YI

oh FFS stop selling your bullshit story. Tully is at least 27, she lives in the same city as Drew and they look completely uncomfortable together. There are many delusions going on here - I might not be Drew's biggest fan, but I'd be mighty mad with this crap if I was him.

oh FFS stop selling your bullshit story. Tully is at least 27, she lives in the same city as Drew and they look completely uncomfortable together. There are many delusions going on here - I might not be Drew's biggest fan, but I'd be mighty mad with this crap if I was him.

That journalist may have written an awful article, but she does have a great name.

BTW I have no idea what Ruby and Drew's relationship status but it is incredibly disrespectful no matter the status

That journalist may have written an awful article, but she does have a great name.

I don't care what their name is, I'm pretty sure all Daily Mail articles are fed by the management of "celebrities". Which is fine if it doesn't hurt other people and it is just Jade in a Bikini, Tim at Australia Zoo, Tahan posting sexy photos. This is just disrespectful to Drew at least

I don't care what their name is, I'm pretty sure all Daily Mail articles are fed by the management of "celebrities". Which is fine if it doesn't hurt other people and it is just Jade in a Bikini, Tim at Australia Zoo, Tahan posting sexy photos. This is just disrespectful to Drew at least

Well Drew can suck it up, he's a big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back