Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
benfrombrisbane
3 hours ago
I tried a lot of pre-made meals when I was cabin crew & these are the best I've found. I'm not coeliac but having no gluten, I swear my stomach isn't as bloated. Does that make sense? @fivepointfour were inundated after my last post, so we created the code BENFROMBRISBANE for you to enter at checkout, to receive $20 off your first week of meals, meat or vegan #vegan #lowfat #lowsugar #highprotein #glutenfree #lactosefree #frenchbulldog #dogsofinstagram

11208210_932488806802925_1142944122_n.jpg

Lol at the look on Roy's face.

Jack russells are cool. Don't bulldogs have like breathing difficulties because of the shape of their mouth and nose?
Yeah I think so, usually during hot temperatures they tend to have breathing problems most of the time. True, I think with bulldogs its got to do with the way their nose is shaped which causes that also.

Yeah I think so, usually during hot temperatures they tend to have breathing problems most of the time. True, I think with bulldogs its got to do with the way their nose is shaped which causes that also.

I suppose all dogs feel the heat. It is a good thing that no dogs live on the sun. They would be panting away all the time if that happened.

I suppose all dogs feel the heat. It is a good thing that no dogs live on the sun. They would be panting away all the time if that happened.
Lol yeah true, just like the saying I think I may have heard somewhere "Working like a dog" and also "Two dogs in heat" I think that's also one? No creature would be capable to survive on the sun.

aisha_jade
5 hours ago
Saaa excited to share with you all that I'm the new face.... And nails of @coatpolish | @theparlourclovelly @theaudienceagency | Styled by my girl @nicolelucasstylist

11205754_433525500148427_917658522_n.jpg

11192989_460282394132063_1426880869_n.jpg
How did these photos make the cut?
She usually looks quite pretty and these are not that wonderful -most especially the 2nd.

To be honest, it's a bit boring seeing so many of the 'modelling' type shots - from all of them. I wish they'd use their social media to take pictures of things they're doing and places they're seeing instead. I'm more interested in who they are than what the vacant model pics show.
Couple of points from recent shoots:
1. Travis is not a great model. His legs look really short and he looks constipated in those photos.
2. What's up with Aisha's hairline in that jacket pic? Looks like it's growing over her forehead - is that lighting? Most of her pictures do look good though.
3. Lisa with her old-looking rbf in those pictures sitting in her negligee or whatever it is on the chair - what?? No!

Also, I'm glad it's getting cooler so that they can wear clothes - the pictures of bikinis and pants pulled down to just above peeny half-nakedness - too many of them!! I never thought I'd be the one advocating for them to put some damn clothes on but there you go!

travisjake_
31 minutes ago
Roadtripping to canberra with my favourite girl @aisha_jade to see our favourite dude @jasonroses #canberra #roadtrip

11226897_108105316188222_317380066_n.jpg

aisha_jade
2 hours ago
Upclose and personal with my little birdy This was the first tattoo I ever got at the age of 17 when my grandad suddenly passed away | He was an old school fisherman ⚓️ In homage to him I got inked with a Swallow.

11244618_664030073728894_1193840070_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back