Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael can piss the fuck off. WTF is he on about?! I can find more mean spirited people at a friggen parenting forum than I can in here.

FFS this is the third bloody installment in a year long thread where a small group of us have posted in here daily from the day it was started. We didn't leave when BB ended, we didn't take months off to return when BB did this year... we sat here every bloody day keeping up with what these HMs were doing. So OF COURSE our opinions are going to vacillate from time to time about every HM. Because we've been watching them every damn day!! Especially the one who posts by far more than any of the others because that's the one who has opened her life up the most. I can't think of one person from this core group who has not said repeatedly that they want Tully to be happy, do more writing, do great things, etc... but that doesn't mean we're not going to say something when we think she may be heading down the wrong path because that's how it APPEARS to us. If people didn't wish the best for the girl we'd be sitting back laughing and hoping to see the Tully Trainwreck part whatever.

Ugh...and again Michael FUCK YOU!! Go tell some of the mummy mafia you dared to give your child formula when you had to stop breastfeeding and then come back and talk to me about fucking horrible people on the Internet you wanker.

You used FORMULA!

Tut tut.

:p

You just have no idea what you're talking about and that's why I'm cool with it, but when she called me crying after I got out, it concerned me. It's just mean. I'm friends with Estelle. We sorted that shit out. It was 2 years ago. None of you called my ex and apologised. That's why it's just general cuntery, but those that did it are all anonymous anyway. Goodnight.
It was two years ago, but youre cool with that. plus wrong people you are targeting. Goodnight

Most horrible, not most are horrible. Re-read.

As I said, you rip into me for whatever indiscretions I made on a reality TV show 2 years ago, I'm a big boy and don't mind what people say about me; but just letting you know that the shit that was put on a poor innocent girl caused her a great deal of harm, more so than you will know. I'm sure the vast majority of you are reasonable people, and I never referred to this thread as being bad. I only refer to the thread made about my ex.

You just have no idea what you're talking about and that's why I'm cool with it, but when she called me crying after I got out, it concerned me. It's just mean. I'm friends with Estelle. We sorted that shit out. It was 2 years ago. None of you called my ex and apologised. That's why it's just general cuntery, but those that did it are all anonymous anyway. Goodnight.
I'm sure if you gave your ex's number, people would be happy to call her.(joking)
I mean, honestly, I didn't even watch your season. But I'm positive you wouldn't have wanted anonymous posters to call up someone to apologize. This makes no sense.

The call is a metaphor. I had to fix the problems I caused with Estelle, but none of you (you as a broad term, not you individually) fixed my ex. They couldn't if they tried, because you're all strangers, so the thread shouldn't have been made. If any of you want to argue with me on the fact that it was a bad person that made it and a dick move, you're a shit person - plain and simple. Everything else in this forum is fine. Free speech aimed at people who willingly go on a TV show. That's fine.

I think you might be confusing some of the people in this particular thread with whatever happened in that thread with your ex. If I was offered $10k I still wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup. If people were trashing your ex, that sucks and I understand why it upset you but maybe try to ensure you aim your vitriol at the proper targets. No one user or even a group of them posting in a mean spirited thread represents everyone on here.

I don't even know what this ex stuff is about?

When did it happen?

Most horrible, not most are horrible. Re-read.

As I said, you rip into me for whatever indiscretions I made on a reality TV show 2 years ago, I'm a big boy and don't mind what people say about me; but just letting you know that the shit that was put on a poor innocent girl caused her a great deal of harm, more so than you will know. I'm sure the vast majority of you are reasonable people, and I never referred to this thread as being bad. I only refer to the thread made about my ex.
You know, I do think it is fair to remind people that people not on the show get hurt. I remember Tahan's Mom crying about the remark that Jade made. It's fair to remember that people like Lawsons girlfriend aren't on the show and don't need comments made about them.

But it is also fair to remember that things that are said in a post can appear more harsh than are meant. I defended Tully fiercely last season and I still do. But that doesn't mean I don't think she is better off distancing herself from the show. She had no reason to be tweeting tonight about Lawson, it just brings out the haters, and it looks like she's trying to get attention on her. That's an opinion, it may sound harsh, but it's not meant to be a personal attack. You can't assume everyone means harm. Sometimes it's just a comment about the show.

By the way, I didn't watch your season and I don't know what you mean, but I am sorry if a person suffered harm from internet comments on this forum. I don't enjoy seeing anyone hurt.

I thought you were going to bed mate?

In the context you replied in and the phrase you used, the implication was that it was a large majority of users being horrible people whereas your beef is actually with 3 or 4 users, who no longer are even around, who started a thread 2 years ago with a couple of pages to it who said your ex-girlfriend dressed trashy.

In the context you replied in and the phrase you used, the implication was that it was a large majority of users being horrible people whereas your beef is actually with 3 or 4 users, who no longer are even around, who started a thread 2 years ago with a couple of pages to it who said your ex-girlfriend dressed trashy.
I did not even know about this ex gf let alone the thread. I'm seriously confused as to why this argument is happening in this thread... I'm blaming you, Reaper :p

The call is a metaphor. I had to fix the problems I caused with Estelle, but none of you (you as a broad term, not you individually) fixed my ex. They couldn't if they tried, because you're all strangers, so the thread shouldn't have been made. If any of you want to argue with me on the fact that it was a bad person that made it and a dick move, you're a shit person - plain and simple. Everything else in this forum is fine. Free speech aimed at people who willingly go on a TV show. That's fine.

Yeah but it is a pretty shit thing to tar all members of a forum, and even an entire forum over one nasty thread.

Here's an idea: @Inigo Montoya posted a link to the thread in question. Why don't you go and air your frustrations with the posters that were actually responsible for it instead of levelling your hate at a group of people that had absolutely nothing to do with it? The same group of people who have ironically come under fire tonight in here and on Twitter for still supporting Tully and wanting to see the girl happy.

I'm not responsible for what you infer, only what I mean. I'm implying nothing but what I've made clear in this thread. My only gripe with this forum was that old thread. I'm not well versed on BBB, but did have a look at Ben's thread with some interest. And I was going to bed, but getting on here made me fairly upset remember the hurt faceless people gave to someone I cared about. I'm not sure what your qualm is with me; I very much disliked a thread made 2 years ago and brought it up. If i have to cop people yelling 'Oi Hot Dogs ya faggot' from people, you guys can cop some deferred venting from me. Cheers. Again, none of this is aimed at anyone in this thread, but it's a forum, and these things happen.

Yeah but it is a pretty shit thing to tar all members of a forum, and even an entire forum over one nasty thread.
I never did that, but in the broad terms of pretty shit things, 'tarring a group in an online forum' is fairly low on the spectrum.

Here's an idea: @Inigo Montoya posted a link to the thread in question. Why don't you go and air your frustrations with the posters that were actually responsible for it instead of levelling your hate at a group of people that had absolutely nothing to do with it? The same group of people who have ironically come under fire tonight in here and on Twitter for still supporting Tully and wanting to see the girl happy.
Look I have nothing to do with the Tully thing, I just replied, saw that some members were telling me to fuck off and that I had no idea about the internet (lulz) and I just came in to let you know why I thought those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back