Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lina.grant
9 hours ago
• Fierce today we will do great things, in red lippy! #Tuesday#morning#motivation#lipstick#goals#fierce

1517123_436170539877740_1442417871_n.jpg

lina.grant
19 hours ago
My nails by @nail.your.art Feeling puzzled?!
#nailart#nailyourart#puzzled#nailtrend

11049140_352105528328771_456472412_n.jpg

Regardless of hygiene/germaphobe rating, how could anyone not bite these nails as if they were awaiting birth of 1st child in waiting room at children's hospital?

rose1rose
2 days ago
Another great shot for @statement_au go check them out guy Photo by @nic_mesker

11055697_1548394965441647_955312081_n.jpg

11098310_416190851886625_948909886_n.jpg

pick the guy who loves cock for breakfast, 7 days a week

Clue: If you chose " guy on the left" you are quite correct

Clue: If , however, you chose "guy on the right", then you, too, are quite correct.[DOUBLEPOST=1427802751][/DOUBLEPOST]
skye.m.w.y
1 hour ago
I have literally tried so many tanning products but this one is so natural looking!! Thank you @lovingtanofficial to receive your free exfoliation glove with any mousse purchase enter the code 'skye' #happyTanning#naturalGlow#healthy#skin#safe#tanning

11095620_547727612036113_1269070487_n.jpg

Ok....i am happy to die this minute...

Have to admit that I'm a tad taken aback that this thread is still going well and strong this long after the show has ended as I was dead certain last year's crop of hms would not inspire the same amount of social media interest the 2013 alumni did.

Well for me, I like coming to this site and am quite used to it now and feel comfortable with my fellow posters. This is just an avenue to interact with others and not so much because I care about last years hms as much.

how can you people go from Skye's pics to this pic

i mean i love 6ft6 gemma.....who doesnt?

yet chocolates to boiled lollies in this case....

gemma6foot6 rated in hotness 9.6/10
Skye rated in hotness 23/10*

( * was 7/10 pre boob job )

CONCLUSION

ok, i love tits, sue me ! Just make sure your lawyer is a girl,,,,preferably with huge jugs

Aww, cum'on G. Isn't there something to be said for natural flexibility versus a permanent pair of Himalayas?
Besides which, you know the 'ole nugget about size surely?

So when is Tim Dormer due to visit this bloke in the Rewards room thingy and get him a pair of scissors et al ?

Fkn overdue

OH HELL NO!!!! I mean freaking hell no. I'll break the dude and his GD scissors. Just no!

He goes in every little bit and gets a trim, so if you meant that, then okie dokie.

Aww, cum'on G. Isn't there something to be said for natural flexibility versus a permanent pair of Himalayas?
Besides which, you know the 'ole nugget about size surely?

1. NO, there is not. It is like comparing my toast and eggs recipe with a 3 star Michelin Chef WINNER
2. I want, need, desire, insist & pay for a lot more than a bunch of handful's[DOUBLEPOST=1427806515][/DOUBLEPOST]
OH HELL NO!!!! I mean freaking hell no. I'll break the dude and his GD scissors. Just no!

He goes in every little bit and gets a trim, so if you meant that, then okie dokie.

Agreed

i mean, if you go to all this trouble to keep your body is A grade shape for this photoshoot, the staff involved, the air-brushers, the promoters thereafter etc, wouldn't you expect the main subject of the photoshoot to at least remember to bring her tits along?

i mean it is just common courtesy

i mean, if you go to all this trouble to keep your body is A grade shape for this photoshoot, the staff involved, the air-brushers, the promoters thereafter etc, wouldn't you expect the main subject of the photoshoot to at least remember to bring her tits along?

i mean it is just common courtesy
With a face like that, her tits are just a bonus me thinks ;) :p :whistling:

With a face like that, her tits are just a bonus me thinks ;) :p :whistling:
Tahan has a fabulous body as I remember from big brother. Jade is better with her natural breasts, but Tahan looks great.
Another topic:
Did anyone else notice the juxtaposition of the Monica classy/ sexy wedding dress photo and the Jade topless photo? It just seemed like an interesting contrast between the two girls.

how can you people go from Skye's pics to this pic

i mean i love 6ft6 gemma.....who doesnt?

yet chocolates to boiled lollies in this case....

gemma6foot6 rated in hotness 9.6/10
Skye rated in hotness 23/10*

( * was 7/10 pre boob job )

CONCLUSION

ok, i love tits, sue me ! Just make sure your lawyer is a girl,,,,preferably with huge jugs[DOUBLEPOST=1427802050][/DOUBLEPOST]

Corey Worthington ?
I'm not sure whether to be offended or not and btw I have double Ds I don't need a boob job to be hot haha

Tahan has a fabulous body as I remember from big brother. Jade is better with her natural breasts, but Tahan looks great.
Another topic:
Did anyone else notice the juxtaposition of the Monica classy/ sexy wedding dress photo and the Jade topless photo? It just seemed like an interesting contrast between the two girls.
No wonder Ed has himself a pair of Insane Bolt runners.

Hey guys I have a favour to ask coz I know you are the best at this... I am looking for a picture of me, preferably my hair and floral hair piece from the first party night ( midwinters nights dream ) if anyone has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back