Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I hear California calling you ... <please please please say its going to happen>

I am SOOOOO over Leo and the thought of him roaming around Sydney free range is just frightening!!!
Yeah. California is definitely calling. Maybe South America too? Leo.... They are caaaaalllling youuuu.... They waaaant youuuu!

Does Leo not look like a right tosser in the nappy pants photo?! Who is his friend? He looks kind of a little bit intriguing... Is that actually (real) tattoo - or a scarf?

Does Leo not look like a right tosser in the nappy pants photo?! Who is his friend? He looks kind of a little bit intriguing... Is that actually (real) tattoo - or a scarf?
its a tat. Its like they work so hard to show off their bodies all the time then they were clothes that dont even fit.

its a tat. Its like they work so hard to show off their bodies all the time then they were clothes that dont even fit.
And whether they have their shirts on or off and wear nappy pants or others they tense their pecs, abs etc so hard that they look constipated and foul tempered.... Just not attractive!

The video is so funny, it's extremely on point.

Those navy striped shirts...

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

One of my fatal flaws is an inability to perceive true beauty in someone I have seen sulking over a packet of beef-flavoured instant noodles.
That sounds like a character defect alright.... Possibly therapy would help. If it's any consolation whatsoever, I didn't even see the fake flavour instant noodle sulk and I am finding it very very difficult anyway, so possibly mention that to your therapist?

aisha_jade
1 hour ago
Ok soooooo anyone who knows me knows I love my food, however I have decided to do my insides a favour and do a pre easter juice cleanse with @luckyyoucleanse | This is the first time I have attempted something like this so wish me luuuck ⭐️ If you want to follow my journey jump over to snapchat and add me aisha.mckinnon

11111358_433959296765424_1279895011_n.jpg

aisha_jade
8 hours ago
Holding the smiles | Who's getting excited for Easter? it might be fast becoming my new favourite holiday, who has a good gluten free hotcross bun recipe

11055786_793900237354004_977494030_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back