Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
leobeachfit
Now · St Kilda Beach
So I spend a lot of times in my undies☺️. The @dailyjocks#underwearclub delivers a new pair to my door every month. These Cin2 trunks came a few days ago. I think Orange is my colour, what do you think? #LRB#undiegamestrong

11111367_428391870671198_1001470655_n.jpg
My theory is he is just moving closer to the nude photos.
The first step is bathing suit to underwear.

Love Drew. Not sure what look they are going for.

The black and white photos don't show off his eyes or his great smile. I always thought he looks best when he's happy, not brooding.

I have no idea what. "fat arming" means.

To cruise down the street in your car with your window down and your arm hanging out, making your muscles look bigger than they are.

Love Drew. Not sure what look they are going for.

The black and white photos don't show off his eyes or his great smile. I always thought he looks best when he's happy, not brooding.

I have no idea what. "fat arming" means.
remember a few months ago Drew had those other photos..I think the new Mad Max movie is the inspiration for the look...

jarrodbarnesphotography
4 months ago
Latest shoot for @johneatonfashion campaign www.jarrodbarnes.com Big thanks to @drewanthony88 for being such a champion on the day and @tracybradleyhairandmakeup for great hair & make up.
#fashion#fashionphotography#campaign#inspo#photography#inspiration

10844288_838985742818576_1587005575_n.jpg

johneatonfashion
2 months ago
The face of John Eaton @drewanthony88 rocking our Mad Max Leather Biker Jacket and Rocker Tee at the Launch Party!! www.johneaton.com.au #whoisjohneaton#rocknroll#rockfashion#mensleather#menstlye#rocker#rocknrollleather#madmax#madmaxfuryroad#madmaxmeetsarockstar

10914342_1561141320769131_460987530_n.jpg

johneatonfashion
2 months ago

Another clip from the John Eaton Movie - 'Mad Max Meets a Rockstar' see the full movie at
or
www.johneaton.com.au #madmax#menstlye#mensleather#madmaxmeetsarockstar#rocknroll#rockfashion#nofilter#whoisjohneaton#johneatonfashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back