Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
catakakate
9 hours ago
Albury, you definitely showed us a great time. Also managed to leave with some money in my pocket.
Suit: @institchu
Dress:@runwaydreamofficial
Hair & makeup: @templehair

11098266_1406649602984541_1336111533_n.jpg

templehair
1 day ago
Soft side pony for @catakakate for Gold Cup today #templehairalbury#redkenready
10838427_887544187975877_2136816985_n.jpg

Last edited:
interrupting my meditating yoga posing in front of my desk to let you know she's surely inspired me ... who know I was a contortionist?

just wondering ... does anyone know how to get your foot down again once you wrap it around your neck ... I keep rolling over and I can't get back up again ....

if you don't see me back in 5 minutes can someone call an ambulance?

interrupting my meditating yoga posing in front of my desk to let you know she's surely inspired me ... who know I was a contortionist?

just wondering ... does anyone know how to get your foot down again once you wrap it around your neck ... I keep rolling over and I can't get back up again ....

can you put two feet around your neck? i can.

If you don't like one of Tully's SM twits, you'll be fine.

I can do that.
Oh, they have to be my feet?
I definitely find you more inspiring than Jade now ...

and thanks reepbot - I tried it ... all I got for my efforts was a major wedgie from the yoga pants I got from #yogistorebyjakessister and major pain from rolling down the friggin stairs!

crimmy's a klutz - don't be suggesting these wild poses to me on a Saturday night!!!

is it 111, 999 or 000 I call?

I definitely find you more inspiring than Jade now ...

and thanks reepbot - I tried it ... all I got for my efforts was a major wedgie from the yoga pants I got from #yogistorebyjakessister and major pain from rolling down the friggin stairs!

crimmy's a klutz - don't be suggesting these wild poses to me on a Saturday night!!!

is it 111, 999 or 000 I call?

You nearly made me pee my pants and that is nothing to do with the Pirates of Penzance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back