Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed she meant me. I often end up with posts in a row because I post on a different time schedule.

It's ok with me. I find some things the former housemates do in their self promoting photos are ridiculous. I don't feel bad for commenting on that.
well I'm just glad I'm not the only one that talks to myself in here from time to time :)

travisjake_
8 hours ago · Aero service station
Ran out of money! Anyone wanna come lend me a dollar?

11078619_650537751756822_997713913_n.jpg

I think it's a shame you're still choosing to be passive aggressive when the lines of communication have been opened over this issue. If you don't feel comfortable using someone's name and confronting them directly that's fine...but trying to shame someone without even using their name isn't helping anything IMO.

Lol. And you are entitled to your opinion. You call it passive aggressive, and I'm more than okay with that. I posted my experience. I respect you feel how you do. You've interpreted my post how you wanted to. I have no issues saying anything to anyone, should I choose, but I didn't deem in necessary here. So, you are free to call it what you want, doesn't change my point. I have no interest in posting here regularly, I just wanted to answer those who were wondering how Tully came to her conclusion. As I said, I came to the same one. Just offering insight and another perspective. Who the poster is/was is of no consequence. It was the mood that kept and keeps me away. It's just not fun. But, again, if you and others love the climate, okay. Happy posting. If people ask questions and someone answers them, it's not my issue if they don't like the answer. Thankfully, I don't have to answer in ways other people want me to, simply how I want to. I answered different people's question. I've made my point, and I'm done with it. If someone disagrees, I can handle it. Moving on. You be good!!

Last edited:
The only conclusion I come to about Leo posing with his shirt off is that he makes his living based on his looks. I have no other conclusions to make about him as a person. He's earning money the same way Tully does.

Glad you found the past few pages amusing.

If that is your conclusion, okay. Mine is slightly different. We all see things differently, and there is nothing wrong with that. To each their own. Enjoy your evening.

THANK YOU, that excuse drives me insane. Like we have no control over what we say. What I say doesn't need comparisons.

These last few pages are beyond amusing to me. I stopped posting because I lost interest, and when I thought of posting I realized it wasn't worth it. I have never cared one way or another about Tully, but let me be clear, a HUGE reason I didn't feel like jumping back in, was because since the site has been back, I've seen 1 poster, often with multiple posts, one right after the other, just being negative. I respect some people revel in that, for me, that kind of environment is a turnoff. All this to say, if I walked away with that impression, it's not shocking at all that Tully or anyone else would. Again, people can write what they want to, but don't be so shocked when you turn people off with your comments. When you say mean,hurtful, and negative things, guess what? You may hurt someone, and when you say something nice, you may brighten someone's day. I think we all know how words work, so no sense feigning ignorance. People will pick up on whatever you're throwing out. If you're comments are generally nasty, I may just start to think of you as a nasty person. If you never have a shirt on in your pics, I'm going to come to a certain conclusion about you, from what you're choosing to show. Those are my 2 cents. Just wanted to answer those wondering how Tully might have come to her conclusion, because I and others have come to the same one.

Enjoy your site, guys. Veronica, thanks for the pics.
I really think you are a fabulous poster and often you would post exactly how I feel about another hm. I'm sad to see this place is no fun for you anymore and that you will go. I really am.

All I can say to others who feel the same way is that if things just sound really negative on your end, you can always add your own positivity whenever you want. You can't change someone's behaviour but you can make a difference through your own.

I really think you are a fabulous poster and often you would post exactly how I feel about another hm. I'm sad to see this place is no fun for you anymore and that you will go. I really am.

All I can say to others who feel the same way is that if things just sound really negative on your end, you can always add your own positivity whenever you want. You can't change someone's behaviour but you can make a difference through your own.
Excellent point. I recall saying that I thought Ruby was gorgeous after other people commented about her nude photos. No one criticized me.
It's no big deal to have a different take on someone's social media posts.

Holy crap, are all those people really there just for bootcamp? It looks like a concert.

Kayla Itsines
Tobi Personal Trainer Health and Fitness 12 Week Training Ebooks ✳️ Healthy Eating Guidelines/ Recipe ebooks Click here☺️http://www.kaylaitsines.com/guides

2.4 million followers on instagram....

kayla_itsines
26 minutes ago
We literally took up the entire park ☀️☀️ Perth, thankyou for ending my Australian tour like that! I hope you loved it as much as I did ☺️☺️ I know I totally wore the same top as I did in Brisbane but my shampoo burst all over the other ones on the plane hahaha typical me! Love you all so much!! www.kaylaitsines.com/guides #kaylasarmy#bestdayever check out @hit929 for more photos !!!

(same photo with Heidi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back